8 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Some have worked hard during the night to ensure the Tumblr is well and truly NSFW... What a wake up! *fans self*

Do you need to sit down? How about a glass of water?

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Puppilull said:

I wouldn't be of Viking heritage without having some clue. 

The valknut  (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valknut) is a powerful symbol. Power to bind? Sound familiar?

The triquetra (http://www.ancient-symbols.com/symbols-directory/triquetra.html) is more ambiguous, but a trinity? Nerd- Meta- Lover? ? Power over death perhaps. A circle of life thing. 

Nice try but I also Meta Twisted things. Remember with the Wolf Verse the Owls have manipulated things for over 3k years. So there are some other meanings on symbols.

The Valknut I took for a 'classic' Wolf IC symbol. Three triangles represent the three wolf type power structure of a pack. The Alpha, the Beta and the Enforcer and the binding of those three for an IC of the pack.

Next the Triquetra while it is typically used for another Trinity Symbol there are two real versions of this symbol the one with only the 3 and then another with a circle going through them all. Using the later I again use it to represent power structure but with a twist. You have the Alpha, the Beta and the Enforcer but all BOUND by the Meta.

Then there is the Eight Fold Knot is also known as the Eternal Knot. This I originally had added for the pure reasoning of it symbolizing the WWP IC. There are eight major knot points to symbolize the 8 wolves of the IC but there are two extra loops created in the knot which symbolize the 9th and 10th members of our IC. You can also use the Eternal Knot aspect as this sis a symbol of everything being connected aka Fated. I see this symbol as one our dear Tattooist Jack suggested be added in at the behest of the one he is the property of.

Lastly there is the Five Fold Knot. This one I use to represent the personalities of the IC. There is the Warrior, the Healer, the Philosopher, the Guardian and the Virgin (Purity). Virgins in any symbology always represent Purity.

I did have one more cicle in the design I was altering that I could have added another symbol into but I didn't have one that I knew of that I wanted to use to mark anything so I left that blank. As said before yes I know the tattoo is described as going up onto the shoulder and shoulderblade but given the limited resources of the program I was working with to allow for ease of altering things I kept it simple for now. You can think of this as the first HOUR or so of Colt's work with Jack at the parloor.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Nice try but I also Meta Twisted things. Remember with the Wolf Verse the Owls have manipulated things for over 3k years. So there are some other meanings on symbols.

The Valknut I took for a 'classic' Wolf IC symbol. Three triangles represent the three wolf type power structure of a pack. The Alpha, the Beta and the Enforcer and the binding of those three for an IC of the pack.

Next the Triquetra while it is typically used for another Trinity Symbol there are two real versions of this symbol the one with only the 3 and then another with a circle going through them all. Using the later I again use it to represent power structure but with a twist. You have the Alpha, the Beta and the Enforcer but all BOUND by the Meta.

Then there is the Eigh Fold Knot is also known as the Eternal Knot. This I originally had added for the pure reasoning of it symbolizing the WWP IC. There are eight major knot points to symbolize the 8 wolves of the IC but there are two extra loops created in the knot which symbolize the 9th and 10th members of our IC. You can also use the Eternal Knot aspect as this sis a symbol of everything being connected aka Fated. I see this symbol as one our dear Tattooist Jack suggested be added in at the behest of the one he is the property of.

Lastly there is the Five Fold Knot. This one I use to represent the personalities of the IC. There is the Warrior, the Healer, the Philosopher, the Guardian and the Virgin (Purity). Virgins in any symbology always represent Purity.

I did have one more cicle in the design I was altering that I could have added another symbol into but I didn't have one that I knew of that I wanted to use to mark anything so I left that blank. As said before yes I know the tattoo is described as going up onto the shoulder and shoulderblade but given the limited resources of the program I was working with to allow for ease of altering things I kept it simple for now. You can think of this as the first HOUR or so of Colt's work with Jack at the parloor.

Colt is excusing himself from this ranting, he has some urgent itch to take care of ...

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Colt is excusing himself from this ranting, he has some urgent itch to take care of ...

I'm sure a wolf will help him with that. They need their daily injections after all.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Puppilull said:

Not really efficient means to quench that particular thirst... But thanks for asking!

1 hour ago, JohnAR said:

You had best brace yourselves. The Tumblr is active again.

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

I haven't gone there yet. Still trying to work up the courage... :*) 

Just pretend your a viking and cross the seas of the internet to a new land to pillage and plunder for its goods! You are a dane after all it should be in your blood somewhere.

Your angel of a Rob is also cracking jokes on poor Bradley again.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Just pretend your a viking and cross the seas of the internet to a new land to pillage and plunder for its goods! You are a dane after all it should be in your blood somewhere.

Your angel of a Rob is also cracking jokes on poor Bradley again.

Just reminded me of this:

• Like 4

I will not be leaving the cold shower for several days ...

Now we know what Prime, Isaac, and Gavin are up to. Colt is so jealous he's not allowed to do their high 'n' tight.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, JohnAR said:

@PkCrichton has the cunning ability to find compromising material about IC wolves. Here is some bragging by Prime ...

https://a4f101.tumblr.com/post/160607115379

It seems Colt will have a romantic evening with Prime in their new brig deep down ... elestrators, anyone?

I do believe JAR meant to actually post the image since it is safe..

tumblr_oovvf6mR6X1vp4whno1_500.gif

Poor Prime he was so naive before he caught the scent of his Meta.

Edited by PkCrichton
  • Like 1

I have found some typos in Meta deprivation 1, 2, 3, 9, and I have left comments under each. John hasn't replyed my comments, so I don't know if those typos have been addressed.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, athanos said:

I have found some typos in Meta deprivation 1, 2, 3, 9, and I have left comments under each. John hasn't replyed my comments, so I don't know if those typos have been addressed.

Bad JAR is busy in the pool ... ;-)

5 hours ago, athanos said:

4 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

when you get out don't forget ;) 

I'm off to bed, see ya tomorrow.

Okay. I reflected the corrections I agree with. (And I'm fully aware my use of "a few" and "few" is contrary to common interpretation.)

I also did my weekly duty by submitting my prompt to the respective forum ... I guess next week I might need extra trigger warnings ... Rob's going to get it hard ...

You're whale-come.

Back to my pool.

• 2 weeks later...