19 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

Well, Brian is "special"... ;) 

8 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

You understand me :hug: 

Are you sure Brian is 'special'? Or is it just Tim assigning value to the panty moisturiser of the series?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PkCrichton said:

Are you sure Brian is 'special'? Or is it just Tim assigning value to the panty moisturiser of the series?

That's kind of what I meant. 

You guys are sure intrigued about the moisture of women's panties... ;) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PkCrichton said:

Couldn't one say all the Wolves do that in one form or another? Especially if they were to fill up a tumblr.

Yes. But most of the other wolves have a certain group of women fainting or wetting over them (Prime's aggressiveness, CE's size, Sam's muscles, Isaac's stoicism, etc. are not for everyone). Brian could get everyone 14-114.

• Like 1
Just now, Puppilull said:

As one in possession of the equipment in question, I'd say that effect is very, very rare. 

Wait until we have casted Isaac for the Meta HBO series ...

• Like 1

I may not be the most experienced, but I have seen great looking guys before...

I guess you just renounced your seat at the casting table ... I'll have to find somebody more impressionable then.

So you don't want someone who can keep their head in check? 

Well we all know Tim will need his head checked frequently to be sure it hasn't exploded from over use during that period but I'm sure others won't have the problem to that degree.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Given HBO will target married females 35+ the casting needs to maximize panty moisturizing .... so ...

And you expect me to know what married 35+ females want...? 

(It doesn't happen... The moisture thing.)

2 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

And you expect me to know what married 35+ females want...? 

(It doesn't happen... The moisture thing.)

So you don't know what they want? I guess that seat is gone ... 

30 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

Well, look what happened to "CE" as pre-Nano "Rory" ... 

I had to double check that one a couple times after I finished the chapter because my brain wasn't quite connecting who was who (not because of not remembering Rory, but because of the confusion of whether or not someone was playing as someone else or what other shift was going on there). Brian always makes me sad.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lux Apollo said:

I had to double check that one a couple times after I finished the chapter because my brain wasn't quite connecting who was who (not because of not remembering Rory, but because of the confusion of whether or not someone was playing as someone else or what other shift was going on there). Brian always makes me sad.

Why does Brian make you sad? He can get any man or woman he wants ...

• Like 2