On 5/2/2017 at 6:05 AM, JohnAR said:

From chapter 10 to chapter 13 in "Fate," each of the wolves experiences their orgasm (with the exception of CE, who just orgasm by sleeping at Colt's feet) ...

At least that's what I thought I had written ...

Meta writes itself pretty much. I agree, so I expect some fanfic stories by @athanos and @Lux Apollo pretty soon then ;-).

J

Sadly my Kindle unlimited expired and resubscribing makes no sense since all the other unlimited books are garbage. So I can't revisit those chapters.

And you set the price too high for me, I wouldn't be able to afford them if not for Kindle unlimited. Is it possible that you put them on promotion for a while just for your old and faithful readers?

Edited by athanos
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

So I mixed a few things I found online together trimmed bits up and came up with a general idea of the kind of Tattoo that Colt put on the IC.

Looks awesome, but how would it fit on their shoulders and running out on their arms?

9 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Looks awesome, but how would it fit on their shoulders and running out on their arms?

This one would fit something similar to this picture here. Yes it doesn't go UP over the shoulder joint and into the shoulder itself like Colt describes but I'm working in PAINT with a mouse here not Photoshop with drawing board.

20bb8c3da8b04f7608db681ca0e26c0f.jpg

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

This one would fit something similar to this picture here. Yes it doesn't go UP over the shoulder joint and into the shoulder itself like Colt describes but I'm working in PAINT with a mouse here not Photoshop with drawing board.

20bb8c3da8b04f7608db681ca0e26c0f.jpg

Somehow I'm getting excited about my own book ...

well, some of the wolves ...

well, I confess, ...

about all of them.

Darn.

• Like 4

I will say that while I made the image I did not make the individual elements. I found a good Celtic font for the CP. I found a great piece of Norse artwork for the main piece that I then removed major sections of. I then added in the Celtic Circle I found, an Eigh Fold Knot I found, a good Triquetra I found and that great Celtic style Two Wolves circling a Five Fold Knot and merged them all together. Then tried to do some sizeing and blending to get it to look decent.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

well, I confess, ...

about all of them.

Darn.

They are such yummy wolves...

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

well, I confess, ...

about all of them.

Darn.

You are only JUST now getting excited about your own work? Here I thought the TUMBLR would have been doing that!

• Like 3

I wouldn't be of Viking heritage without having some clue. 

The valknut  (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valknut) is a powerful symbol. Power to bind? Sound familiar?

The triquetra (http://www.ancient-symbols.com/symbols-directory/triquetra.html) is more ambiguous, but a trinity? Nerd- Meta- Lover? ? Power over death perhaps. A circle of life thing. 

• Like 4