19 minutes ago, athanos said:

Can you make a playlist on YouTube?

Maybe with descriptions about where in the books they are supposed to be.

And this was another Colt suggestion (book 5, Colt sees himself dying):

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, athanos said:

Can you make a playlist on YouTube?

Maybe with descriptions about where in the books they are supposed to be.

It's not a bad idea. Meta should have a YouTube channel. But I need my better Internet connection at home. Too slow to do it from the phone connection. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Puppilull said:

It's not a bad idea. Meta should have a YouTube channel. But I need my better Internet connection at home. Too slow to do it from the phone connection. 

@PkCrichton and I were also thinking of a tumblr blog ... not really NSFW.

• Like 3

Just heard this and it sort of floored me. A song for Colt to sing, as he realizes although he can feel the love of his wolves it just isn't enough. It's always in the blood...  

(And yes, this song has me crying...)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

It's Friday, so last chance to add a link to your prompt chapter to the #570 topic. I wrote a post there, but it doesn't count. 

Done!

So - ANYONE having any prompt wish?

What do you mean you are leaving now? (572)

• Like 2
On 4/19/2017 at 11:11 PM, Puppilull said:

Just heard this and it sort of floored me. A song for Colt to sing, as he realizes although he can feel the love of his wolves it just isn't enough. It's always in the blood...  

(And yes, this song has me crying...)

This could a great song for Colt's first visit back "home" in Texas (book 2, ch 1/2).

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, JohnAR said:

So - ANYONE having any prompt wish?

What do you mean you are leaving now? (572)

Any of the wolves (or even Colt) could say that line if he got out of bed after some hot fun and started to leave the room. :P 

But of course, there's plenty of other scenarios which could work too, especially if you go back to the first three books. All the guys had to leave home, right? Hell, it even applies to Bradley, so maybe it should be him meeting a friend in the airport?

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Any of the wolves (or even Colt) could say that line if he got out of bed after some hot fun and started to leave the room. :P 

But of course, there's plenty of other scenarios which could work too, especially if you go back to the first three books. All the guys had to leave home, right? Hell, it even applies to Bradley, so maybe it should be him meeting a friend in the airport?

You've go mail. Scandalous mail.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Does anyone remember who Rory is ?  I know he's a bad guy, but where and when ?  For some reason, it's slipped my mind. :*) 

1 minute ago, Puppilull said:

Where's @PkCrichton when you need him, eh Tim? ?

In the Wolf/Fate universe, Rory was the only surviving son of Luke, the Mt. Patterson Pack Alpha killed by Prime. Rory challenged the White Wolf Pack on ShadowLands in the beginning of Book 8 - having aligned himself with Jeffrey (vampire), Stiller (wolf), and David (human, Adam's father) to avoid having to fight Prime.

In the Nano universe: Read 'Hole' (sorry, CE).

• Like 2
On 4/21/2017 at 5:18 PM, Timothy M. said:

Yeah, I know. But luckily JAR kindly answered the question. :2thumbs:

PS don't forget to add the link to the topic, JAR :lol: 

Well I was around a couple hours later as I was busy. But just HOW could you not recall who Rory is in the Wolf Verse? Its like forgetting who Will is or Balt.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Maybe I didn't want to remember the idiot who almost got Brian killed. :pissed: 

Here I thought his actions almost killed EVERYONE. I distrinctly remember a bleeding wolf near death, other wolves spread out and matched, a major crash amongst other things.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Here I thought his actions almost killed EVERYONE. I distrinctly remember a bleeding wolf near death, other wolves spread out and matched, a major crash amongst other things.

Well, Brian is "special"... ;) 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, PkCrichton said:

Or just a regular day in the MetaOffice.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Puppilull said:

Well, Brian is "special"... ;) 

2 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

You understand me :hug: 

Well, in reality he just sired his 6th child ...

• Like 1