2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

Which makes it clear why so many of its customers are rude to it.

Nope! Nyce Air's internal data shows only one customer being rude to it. -_- Everyone else is very nice to it, so they get the best in service.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Then why did you book a flight with the supposed copy of Lit's final chapter? :huh: 

I never did! You were the one who had me bumped from the flight. Which means you booked me on the flight to begin with! All so you could bump me. No wonder your passengers are unhappy!

4 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I never did! You were the one who had me bumped from the flight. Which means you booked me on the flight to begin with! All so you could bump me. No wonder your passengers are unhappy!

You made it clear that Lit's chapter had booked a flight on Nyce Air, and implied that you were with it so it wouldn't be left unattended. If you mistakenly booked a flight with Nyce Air, that's fine, there are other airlines you could choose from, like Petrov Airways.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I wonder what a drought-edited epilogue would've looked like? :lol:

Lit, this was a beautiful epilogue from a beautiful story written by a beautiful author. :kiss: Thank you so much, for this Amazing story. :hug:

Thank you, Drew :kiss: 

• Like 3