U.s. Skier Gus Kenworthy Comes Out Of The Closet

Gus Kenworthy, the U.S. Skier from the Socchi Olympics best remembered for adopting stray puppies, has come out of the closet.

Good for him. He seemed like a very nice guy when those Olympics were going on.

God though, I really hate that it seems like every guy in his early 20's wants to plaster their beautiful young skin with tattoos. Ugh.

• Like 3

Gus Kenworthy, the U.S. Skier from the Socchi Olympics best remembered for adopting stray puppies, has come out of the closet.

Good for him. He seemed like a very nice guy when those Olympics were going on.

God though, I really hate that it seems like every guy in his early 20's wants to plaster their beautiful young skin with tattoos. Ugh.

For some of us, the ink's a big plus! :yes:

Of course the guy's an ace skier, has blue eyes to get lost in, a blinding bright smile, and a butt I could call home.

The tats are just icing on the cake. Don't worry, you won't have to come near all that nasty skin. I'm sure Mann will join me in welcoming him to the inked gay brotherhood! :lol:

Edited by Carlos Hazday

I agree with you. It does look great on some guys, down right sexy on others, but tattoos don't work for every guy. Gus Kenworthy looked sexy in that ESPN cover shot, but the tats—not so much on him.

I agree with you. It does look great on some guys, down right sexy on others, but tattoos don't work for every guy. Gus Kenworthy looked sexy in that ESPN cover shot, but the tats—not so much on him.

I don't think the tats work with his puppy dog face. It's kind of the same thing with Justin Bieber.

Eh, in any event, he's a great-looking guy with great talent and the feeling of being totally free to be himself...can't be much better than that!

• 1 month later...

I'm really appreciating and approving of the fact that there are more and more professional and high calibre athletes coming out. I did a major research piece and book on how accepted LGBTQ youth athletes are, and it's nice to see my research being borne out with anecdotes and reality.