Help Finding A Story

I've read through the forum and realized how helpful people have been with trying to find stories.  I've also been led to some great stories from reading these threads, so I thought I'd ask for help on this one I'm trying to find.

I don't remember where I read it, but I think here at GA or Literotica;  maybe Nifty, but I don't think so.  It starts out as basic high school romance between bullied gay kid and popular jock.  It's a long story, and I think the two main sections are around 15 parts each, with a much shorter third part which focuses on two minor characters.

Gay kid is out:  he was caught fooling around with an upperclassman at a party several years earlier and is bullied by jocks.   He is also abused at home by his mother's boyfriend.  In fact a plot point is made of the fact that he regularly has to sleep outside at night after the mother's boyfriend gets drunk and kicks him out of the trailer.  The gay kid later becomes friends with another young adult in the trailer park who lets him stay with his family when he sees the gay kid outside.

The popular kid is standard jock, but I'm pretty sure he is not a star athlete.  Main thing I remember is that he has a large, really close group of friends, who also play major roles in the story.  There are twins, one male and one female, that live next door.  Male twin, though also an athlete,  has some mysterious medical condition that periodically sends him to the hospital where the jock's mother works.  There is another girl in the group, a rich Latina, and at least one more jock. 

Tension arises between the jock after he befriends the gay kid and  his friends;  they later tell him that the upperclassman the gay kid fooled around himself was the twin sister's boyfriend who died in a car crash when he drove away in a rush after being caught with the gay guy.  The jock briefly dates a blond girl who waits table at the ice cream parlor they frequent.

Anyway, from this standard start, it develops into something like Melrose Place with surprise evil cousins and  twins, elaborate revenge plots, multiple assaults, two rapes (including female on male), and at least two murders.  

I would appreciate any help finding it.  Thanks.

• Like 2