Need Additional Editor And Beta

0's and 1's: CBDT is going to need additional writing support to help Kitt and drpaladin as I want them to have flexibility in their personal lives and I am aiming for weekly posting schedules this late Winter for the story after January Hiatus.

The story is already live, so any interested readers please feel free to join; I am also open to new ideas about promoting the story, if you want to chime in on that subject, please be my guest

I am also open to new ideas about promoting the story, if you want to chime in on that subject, please be my guest

I'm afraid I haven't begun reading your story yet, though it is in my queue and I intend to get there soon. As my time is completely taken up by writing, I don't think I'd be much help as a beta reader or editor for you, either.

However, some ideas for promoting which have worked for me in the past . . .

If you are active on social media, use it to your advantage and advertise if you're comfortable doing so (Or even if you're mildly uncomfortable. In the world of self-publishing, uncomfortable self advertising is a must).

If you have a blog outside of GA(I like tumblr, but I know a lot of people don't), use it as well to advertise your story. If you only post your story here but include some extra information (Character inspirations, how you came up with the idea, how you went a different way on the plot than what you were originally intending, etc.) about it on a blog, you may be able to bring more traffic GA's way as well, which is good for the community overall.

You already do a lot of things I would advise, as you mention your story often, which keeps it fresh in their minds. You also talked about it before you started posting it, which meant people were waiting for it to come out. Both of these are, of course, great ways to get people to look into your story.

I haven't checked the forums yet to see if you've posted a link to the story there, but you can also do that, which of course means anyone browsing the forums would find it and have one extra chance to check it out. :)

That's all I can think of, but I hope you get a lot of readers! It sounds like a great concept, and one day I'll be among those readers! :D