Need Some Help For The Secret Admirer Piece

Hi All,

Usually I am all about sharing and letting people read what I am in the middle of to see if they want to help. No can do on this one. I've written a piece for the Secret Admirer Contest and am looking for help in a beta and possible editor.

For those who have worked with me you know me. I am easy to get along with. I want help to make sure this is as easy to read and makes sense. If you say expand, I expand, You need less, I cut, and if you need explanations, I will do my best to explain whatever it is.

Because this is a contest I can't go into detail about what the story is. I do follow the theme and therefore you know it is a romance story. Beyond that, my lips are sealed. If you decide to work with me, it means you are silent on the details as well.

The story presently stands at just over nine pages, is written in word. I prefer comments and corrections. I was a teacher so the red pen means nothing to me, feel free to comment.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne