I think Caleb will figure it out first, just something about when they were in Calebs car without Milo...lemme find the bit I mean...first this line:

"He’s a pretty cool guy, Joe," I cut him off. "Don’t even start talking shit unless you know what the f**k you’re talking about."

"Dude," Caleb cut in, reaching over to tap my shoulder. "Hey, it’s okay, Nels. Let’s just drop this, guys."

Caleb's the one that's trying to bring that conversation to an end, where Joe's basically saying that Nels shouldn't be hanging out with Milo Caleb seems more a bit confused but ok with it. I think this is shown here too:

"Hey," Caleb said, glancing over at me. "If he’s cool with you... it’s fine, okay?"

I think he'll stick by Nels when he finds out, or if anyone's going to figure it out it'll be Caleb, and I think he'll be ok with it.

Costco & Total Wine for necessities

Lol!!! Sorry notTed, that just made me laugh, for some reason, I love that wine is one of your necessities :D

Edited by BoyNeedsTherapy
I think Caleb will figure it out first, just something about when they were in Calebs car without Milo...lemme find the bit I mean...first this line:

Caleb's the one that's trying to bring that conversation to an end, where Joe's basically saying that Nels shouldn't be hanging out with Milo Caleb seems more a bit confused but ok with it. I think this is shown here too:

I think he'll stick by Nels when he finds out, or if anyone's going to figure it out it'll be Caleb, and I think he'll be ok with it.

Well, I am not so sure about that. Caleb and Nelson are supposed to be best friends, but to me they seem to be rather accustomed to each other than close:

There were simply some things I

The difference between Assface, Joe, and Caleb is that Joe and Caleb are HOT and Assface ... well, he has a face that looks like an ass ...

Call me superficial, but ..... :P

Maybe Officer Trujillo will get his chance to shoot someone, like maybe Assface? That would be cool ... {insert Bevis & Butthead patented laugh here}

:great:

Here's what I think is happening between Milo and A- er, Jame.

The little story he told us suggests that he likes Jame because Jame actually seemed to be interested in knowing him, rather than just sticking around at that party or wherever else for the prestige, alcohol, or girls, like the rest of Milo's superficial acquaintances. Probably. We'll assume Milo is right about that, for now. So if Jame does like Milo, the question is, why?

Possible answer: the same reason Nels likes Milo. Think about it for a second.

And it's altogether possible that Milo even liked/likes him back, just for what he did, namely seeing Milo as a real person and paying attention to him. Who knows, Milo might be really attracted, and want more than anything to strip naked, make out, and f**k that tight... face, of his. *cough*

I hardly think Assface could hold a candle to Nelson ... and Nels hasn't come across any nekkid paintings of Assface ... thank God ... that might turn him off to gay-ness forever ... :lmao:

Hey, that doesn't mean they don't exist. Or, didn't at one point. I'm not sure about the Milo *liking* Assface, but I think it's very likely that it's there in the other direction.

Characters that have more to them then is seen to the naked eye:

Officer Trujillo

Mrs. Bates

Jame Gram

Joe

And because I have to: the goat.

Seth in DD started off with just a few mentions, so I'm inclined to agree.

I'd also add Milo's father and soon-to-be stepmother to the list, along with his not-housekeeper (whose name I can't remember and am too lazy to look up).

And of course the Goat, who was conspicuously absent from the last chapter (probably off plotting somewhere). ..

Here's what I think is happening between Milo and A- er, Jame.

The little story he told us suggests that he likes Jame because Jame actually seemed to be interested in knowing him, rather than just sticking around at that party or wherever else for the prestige, alcohol, or girls, like the rest of Milo's superficial acquaintances. Probably. We'll assume Milo is right about that, for now. So if Jame does like Milo, the question is, why?

Possible answer: the same reason Nels likes Milo. Think about it for a second.

And it's altogether possible that Milo even liked/likes him back, just for what he did, namely seeing Milo as a real person and paying attention to him. Who knows, Milo might be really attracted, and want more than anything to strip naked, make out, and f**k that tight... face, of his. *cough*

I definitely agree with your first paragraph, but I just don't see Jame as being gay. He's Haily's ultimate (well ultimate within the confines of the story) love interest.

I simply think he isn't such a bad guy and wanted to make a new friend. He probably just liked hanging out with Milo and became friends with him in the normal, mundane way most people become friends with each other. In other words it was probably easy, natural, fun, and convenient.

He seems pretty unpoplular among readers right now but I really don't get why. I mean he really hasn't done anything especially deplorable. The only thing that might be said against him that I can see is that he's been lewd in his interactions with Haily, but I seriously do think he's got a thing for her, and his comments really don't compare to Caleb and Joe's behaviour.

We're simply seeing Jame through Nels' eyes. Nels doesn't like him and that's fine and perhaps justifiable, but that doesn't make him a bad person. The main conflict is between Jame and Caleb anyway, and while Caleb is steadily growing on me pretty much EVERYONE in the story and most people on this forum concede that Caleb is often a jerk/doesn't like people. Chances are, IMO, the original conflict mostly Caleb's fault, not Jame's.

Seth in DD started off with just a few mentions, so I'm inclined to agree.

I'd also add Milo's father and soon-to-be stepmother to the list, along with his not-housekeeper (whose name I can't remember and am too lazy to look up).

:lmao: I read that as hot-housekeeper

Jaunita BTW

We're simply seeing Jame through Nels' eyes. Nels doesn't like him and that's fine and perhaps justifiable, but that doesn't make him a bad person.

But we should give Nelson credit for trying to pull himself together as far as Jame is concerned.

Jaunita BTW

Somebody suggested Juanita was Milo's mother. That makes sense, just think of his complexion.

Somebody suggested Juanita was Milo's mother. That makes sense, just think of his complexion.

I don't think Milo's dad would have kept Juanita around if he had sex with her...

There could be more complicated answers as to how Mr. Trust is not Milo's real father, and the such, but I doubt that.