Great chapter. It seems Milo is coming around..well at least to some point. I am not sure how I feel about the "spirit" outing. It is nice that Milo made the effort to go. Nels friends were accepting by the end of the night so that was a major milestone out of the way, even though they really didn't get to spend a lot of time together and each seemed to be sporting a female.

I think that I am liking Caleb a little more each chapter. It seems that despite his feelings on a matter, his friendship with Nels and respecting Nel's thoughts are more important. Now Joe..he is a different story. Not sure how I feel about Hailey yet though. I think she needs to take Nel's lack of interest to heart. I mean they have known each other for years, although there can be an attraction that could develop, I would think that if he hasn't given her a clue by now (and she has to know that Nels is aware of her crush) she should go looking somewhere else.

Not sure where the next chapter is going, but looking forward to it none the less. :2thumbs:

I loved this chapter, it was really funny in some places, I loved this part:

Teresa Milldrum was with him, practically attached to his arm. I frowned at this, but decided against calling her a slut and ordering her off my Milo

Hehehe, I love how he calls him 'my' milo :D

I love that girl's name...Milldrum...it just exudes sluttiness and general depravity. yes, i despised the cheerleaders in high school, but then again I was also pissed because too many of them put out enough that it was making it harder to seduce their boyfriends.

As usual, it is sooo sweet.

"Teresa Milldrum was with him, practically attached to his arm. I frowned at this, but decided against calling her a slut and ordering her off my Milo" :2hands:

And I LOOOOVED that part too. :wub:

Am I the only one getting the impression that this story could be a TV-series? There's an overall plot that moves along a little in each part, but there are also smaller sub-plots that arise and are resolved in each chapter, so that you can watch read an episode chapter and feel a little bit happy in the end, but still await the next part impatiently.

And of course that's the way it's been with other stories too, but I think this one is even more TV-series-y than the others.

Who's with me? :stupid:

Am I the only one getting the impression that this story could be a TV-series? There's an overall plot that moves along a little in each part, but there are also smaller sub-plots that arise and are resolved in each chapter, so that you can watch read an episode chapter and feel a little bit happy in the end, but still await the next part impatiently.

And of course that's the way it's been with other stories too, but I think this one is even more TV-series-y than the others.

Who's with me? :stupid:

Well that's a fun little addition to our list! So far readers have wanted to turn TOU and TLW into a movie, DD into a soap opera, and now WT into a tv-series! Nifty! :2thumbs:

I enjoyed this chapter as well. At least in this chapter Milo and Nels officially seemed like a couple. And they actually did some talking and working stuff out!

Of course on the down side Dom did say that this story is supposed to be 18 chapters, which means only 10 more to go :( Unless we can persuade one of the characters to grab his butt B) Hmmm, maybe we can talk a certain evasive slut into doing it? Or perhaps a clingly cheerleader :P

On the down side everyone's favourite character, the goat, didn't get so much as a lookin this chapter :thumbdown: . Of course the parrot got a few funny lines :lmao:

I had to sympathize with poor Nels and that phone/doorbell. A few years ago we got a new phone that sounded just like the kitchen timer. Everytime the stupid timer went off I answered the phone <_<

beep beep

"hello"

"...ohh crud!
:angry:
"

"Well still no plans for tonight, but at least the casserole's done."

Anyway have an awesome day and take care all!

:boy: Kevin :boy:

Edited by AFriendlyFace

For some reason, this chapter didn't appeal to me much. I have no idea why...maybe it was the lack of Nelson/Milo interaction...I don't know.

Yes, this would definetly work as a TV series. I would watch it every week, too (and I never watch TV). Step off, Queer As Folk, it's time for With Trust to be the next gay-themed TV series. Hmm...WT will probably have diffrent viewers, though. Less 20/30-something gay men, and straight women, and more teenagers.

I have to admit, I would have loved to be one of Nelson's teachers..**cough**

I loved the transition:

Milo Trust was a slut. An evasive slut

to

Teresa Milldrum was with him, practically attached to his arm. I frowned at this, but decided against calling her a slut and ordering her off my Milo.

It's so teenagery(I'm declaring this a word) without being as whiney as Rory.

I wonder if the parrot somehow tricked the goat into running away so he could be in this chapter.........

Also, I'm really liking this story because it doesn't seem to have all of those pesky cliffhangers TLW, TOU and DD had......Out with Milo Trust is become my favorite Dom story :)

Okay... i'm pretty sure in past topics there has been the discussion of Caleb not excepting Nels for being gay and that Joe would be super suportive. Well i am beginning to think that it maybe vise versa, With Caleb stepping up and beging all "Hey, man, we are best friends, and i will love you know matter what." while Joe is sporting this seasons "Back the F*CK away you f*cking queer." look. But ahh... that just what i am beginning to think, because Joe is self centered and worries about what people think, while Caleb so much more laid back than him. But anyway... yeah... this is what i think will go down in future chapters.

Also in past topics about chapters i have seen that people are trying to figure out if what type of story this is. Myself i dont label stories, other than awesome stories, good stories, alright stories, and sucky stories (these are the ones that i read like a paragraph on at nifty and am like WTF??? why would they let that author post there?) Anyway all of Doms Stories are awesome... so yeah... but i think that we need to look at all of dom's stories as what they are, love stories, realationships developing... i know that they can be placed in past mentioned categories... anyway... yeah

I have been out of the loop on the forum, i haven't gotten to really read any of them... think the last one that i actually read every post on was DD 37... i dont know i think that i have been heart broken over it ending... and it really did have a beutiful ending... i just couldnt bring myself to read the last topic on it about the final chapter... because that would have brought on the relisation it was over... but yeah... this is not the topic or the time for me to go into this.

I am about to fall asleep and i have something in my left contact and i just want to say I LOVE DOM LUKA!!!!!!!!! and his awesome stories :D

later ~ nick :read:

I loved the chapter! It had Milo and Nels having to interact with their friends and even though I am not sure Nels friends will accept him it was nice to see. I am glad Milo admitted that he liked Nels and that he enjoyed what they did earlier.

Thanks Dom! Can't wait for 9.

I thought this was a very cute chapter ... Milo was much more forthcoming with what was going on in his mind than before (although still not a whole lot), which shows that he's very gradually starting to warm up to Nelson, even finally admitting/accepting that he "likes" him.

I think the way Dom describes Milo's various facial expressions is absolutely incredible. I can totally picture all of the contortions Milo's face is going through as I'm reading, and it's both cute and very revealing. Being able to write that "visually" is a credit to what a talented writer Dom is.

And for anyone who had been trying to stick up for Assface before ... I think he showed in this chapter that he really does deserve that name. I don't know why in the hell Milo hangs out with him. He really does seem like a prick ... and I'll say it again, he needs to be taken down.

Anyway, that was an excellent chapter. It left me feeling very satisfied. :2thumbs:

Am I the only one getting the impression that this story could be a TV-series?

Yeah, but, it would have to be an X rated gay TV series. Or at least R rated. Not to mention the under 18 sex.

Not that I wouldn't watch it, mind you. :D

Anothe great chapter Dom, and eailer than expected. :2thumbs: Finally Milo is starting to get it and we all knew he would but what i want to know is how are Neil's friends going to react to the real reason Milo is haning out with Neil. And what is Joe's deel. Is he just the friend that is just there or will he come into the story more later on.

LOVE With Trust Dom

NIFTER

I do think that Jame is acting stupid because his feelings have been badly hurt. And he's not the only one who's acting stupid. You'll notice that both Joe and Caleb have used similarly crude come-ons in the past and Nelson was only slightly irritated by them -- but then it was his friends doing the come-ons and not his friend who was receiving it. I'm expecting Jame to get worse, and then get better.

Haily's thinking about Nelson -- she's watching him closely, and not just because she has a crush on him. She'll figure things out soon.

Meanwhile, Joe's crankiness is probably the early stages of an important breakthrough, for good or ill.

I do think that Jame is acting stupid because his feelings have been badly hurt. And he's not the only one who's acting stupid. You'll notice that both Joe and Caleb have used similarly crude come-ons in the past and Nelson was only slightly irritated by them -- but then it was his friends doing the come-ons and not his friend who was receiving it. I'm expecting Jame to get worse, and then get better.

Haily's thinking about Nelson -- she's watching him closely, and not just because she has a crush on him. She'll figure things out soon.

Meanwhile, Joe's crankiness is probably the early stages of an important breakthrough, for good or ill.

I think the difference between Joe and Calebs come on's and Jame's come on is that Hailey was upset about Jame's come on......I never remember reading that the other girls were upset about what Caleb or Joe said. I think if one of my freinds didnt like something someone was saying and he wouldn't stop, I'd want to punch him in the nose. :)

Yipee! OK, I am delaying the gratification. I saw this morning that Ch. 8 was posted....set it aside to do my chores (house needed major cleaning....then had to go to Costco & Total Wine for necessities). Now, sitting down w/glass of Cabernet and going to try to read just about 1/3 of the chapter before a late supper. We'll see how that goes or whether dinner gets burned cuz I cannot leave the 'puter!

Pax, notTed

I LOVE that pickup line. I dunno why. It's oddly... cute. :D I wonder if it ever worked for Dom. :whistle: **Slithers away.**

If anyone used that pickup line on me, I would kick them where the sun doesn't shine. Only two guys wouldn't get hurt if they used it, my friend Scott and Jimmy Urine from Mindless-Self Indulgence. Even my boyfriend wouldn't get out of it without some sort of physical pain.

And for anyone who had been trying to stick up for Assface before ... I think he showed in this chapter that he really does deserve that name. I don't know why in the hell Milo hangs out with him. He really does seem like a prick ... and I'll say it again, he needs to be taken down.

I grant you he comes across as a genuine nasty in this chapter, but is he any more of an assface than Joe? It seems to me that both Nelson and Milo have problems in terms of the company they keep. :wacko:

That for me is one of the puzzles of this story. :blink:

Gearoid

Jame and Haily ... sounds like true love in the making. :wub:

I agree!

I'm still laughing at this typo ... a Freudian slip, perhaps? It's when Nels and Milo are standing in the driveway, and the car with Caleb, Joe and Haily pulls up to take Nels to the game:

All three of my fiends shook their heads at me, still speechless.

:lmao: Thanks so much for pointing that out, Kitty! I got a huge kick out of it, but hadn't noticed when I read it.

I beg to differ, judging from the people posting here ... I'd be there watching every week. :great::)

I know I'd be much less likely to watch than I am to read it :( . Don't get me wrong I'd like to watch it, but I watch absolutely no TV, I have one for DVDs and tapes, but in the last year I've maybe spent an hour watching actual television. I just don't find it very convenient; I can read at random, different times whenever I find the time, but I don't like that I'd have to be somewhere at a certain time every week to catch an episode of something. (and I'm just not tech savvy enough to program my VCR or get one of those TiVo things.)

huh? I don't get what he did that was so bad in this chapter. I mean sure that wasn't really a "nice" thing to say to Haily, but while a little dirty it wasn't exactly mean. Besides at least it's par for the course for Jame to say something like that to Haily. Caleb's very graphic remark to the younger girl at the diner was both much worse/insulting/lewd, and directed at a more unsuspecting, defenseless recipient.

Exactly!

I can't decide if I think she'll figure it out first or if Caleb will, but neither would surprise me much.

Yeah I'm wondering what that's about too.

I grant you he comes across as a genuine nasty in this chapter, but is he any more of an assface than Joe? It seems to me that both Nelson and Milo have problems in terms of the company they keep. :wacko:

I definitely agree with that!

Have a great day everyone and be full of care ;)

Kevin