Editor/beta Reader Needed For Sci-Fi/romance Story

Hello there, it would really be awesome if someone would help me on this new story I am writing entitled "Mentally." I have only finished the first chapter and a prologue so far.

Mostly, I tend to mixed up tenses and overlook it. English is not my native language so my grammar is not perfect. But I wouldn't really demand much work. As long as the chapters are understandable by the readers, it would already be an equivalent to an excellent work for me. I also have a bit of a unique writing style so it might be quite a pain in the butt for some. (Although, a quick pain in the butt sometimes result into insurmountable pleasure :P )

As for the Beta reader, I just need to know of my writing style is consistent as well as if the pace of the story is just right. I have to admit that this is the first time that I would make a romance story. There might be a lot of cliche scenes so ideas are all welcome.

Thank you so much,

Lann

• 4 weeks later...

Hello scotty94, are you still free to be a Beta Reader?

It seems I have a knack of making holes all over the plot of my story. Since I know how things are working the background, I may have missed a few details. It would really be a big help if someone could point those out from a reader's perspective.

thank you. :)