Well it's official my site is now up! Please check it out and let me know what you think. Now I have people to thank, just like oscar winners, lol. First I'd like to thank Myr and gay authors and all the commitee members for choosing to let me be hosted here. And I need to thank my friend garyo for working so hard on my website for the last few days. If he hadn't been there to do the site for me I wouldn't be able to be doing this at all! I'd also like to thank my hubby for putting up with me when I'd rather type then talk and for just being the great guy he is!

Anyways I'll stop playing award winning actor now! I hope you enjoy my stories and please let me know what you think in the forum. I'm very glad to be hosted here and I can't wait to get to know all of you better!

Wow. I havent read your stories yet but will start asap. I am living on my sailboat in Seville Spain and it is cool to look at your site and see the Portland Observatory which is at the foot of the street I sailed away from 2 years ago.. I am sure that I will enjoy your stories as much as your website. Pax

VANCE!!!! I'm so happy you finaly are a hosted author on GA. As you know Shane is my all time favorite story ever posted online. Congrats and welcome I know you will be a valued aurthor and member here a GA. I can't wait for your new story.

NIFTER

It's really cool to see you hosted here. I came across "Shane" a while back (GaryO is right, by the way--if you start, you will not be able to stop) and was transfixed. I was horrified reading the details of Shane's life, but I couldn't stop devouring chapter after chapter. I can't think of more than 1 or 2 other net stories that evoked such strong emotions. The "Stud" arc is electric. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your stuff here. Can't wait to see what you have for us.

WOW....I so glad too see you hosted here ^_^ I really loved your Shane story it's my fav story of all time I can't wait to actually get aroudn to reading more of it. Great site design GaryO :great: