Pokemon Go: Can You Catch'em All Before You Go Broke

13781951_1375516165805860_50232909971563

Ironic, since the idea of a pokeball is to convert the Pokemon into a state of potential energy :P

I gave a few weeks and it was fun, but it really is kind of glitchy on my Samsung Galaxy S6.

• Like 1

Ironic, since the idea of a pokeball is to convert the Pokemon into a state of potential energy :P

I gave a few weeks and it was fun, but it really is kind of glitchy on my Samsung Galaxy S6.

Thank God I have a WinPhone and no opportunity to try the game yet, I'm easily addicted to such things :-(

13669095_1378080565549420_43914990247865

• Like 1

Thanks for TimothyM for introducing me to a place, where all things in the world get a meaning and are explained for common folks like me: The SATW comics

http://satwcomic.com/poke-go-where-nobody-has-gone-before

:D

awww, thanks glittery :hug:

Apparently dead bodies are being found (one in MA) along with the various game finds, and there has been at least one poisonous snake bite (TX). Play on!

On the positive side, someone posted a suggestion on Facebook to take a plastic bag with you when you Poké-Go in nature, and pick up rubbish at the same time. That way you're doing something useful too.

Edited by Timothy M.
  • Like 2

awww, thanks glittery :hug:

On the positive side, someone posted a suggestion on Facebook to take a plastic bag with you when you Poké-Go in nature, and pick up rubbish at the same time. That way you're doing something useful too.

I suggest they take a pointed stick along with that plastic bag. That way they can Poke 'n' go. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I suggest they take a pointed stick along with that plastic bag. That way they can Poke 'n' go. :rolleyes:

That could be a vampireGo instead fo the Zombie hunting version. (Do you know the ZombieRun? It should be an awesome app, running to different zombie-scenarios)

Thats so ugly, it's adorable:

13754339_1377264465631030_34590908760208

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...