W_L Posted July 27, 2016 Author Posted July 27, 2016 Ironic, since the idea of a pokeball is to convert the Pokemon into a state of potential energy I gave a few weeks and it was fun, but it really is kind of glitchy on my Samsung Galaxy S6. 1
glitteryantlers Posted July 27, 2016 Posted July 27, 2016 Ironic, since the idea of a pokeball is to convert the Pokemon into a state of potential energy I gave a few weeks and it was fun, but it really is kind of glitchy on my Samsung Galaxy S6. Thank God I have a WinPhone and no opportunity to try the game yet, I'm easily addicted to such things :-( 1
Timothy M. Posted July 29, 2016 Posted July 29, 2016 (edited) Thanks for TimothyM for introducing me to a place, where all things in the world get a meaning and are explained for common folks like me: The SATW comics http://satwcomic.com/poke-go-where-nobody-has-gone-before awww, thanks glittery Apparently dead bodies are being found (one in MA) along with the various game finds, and there has been at least one poisonous snake bite (TX). Play on! On the positive side, someone posted a suggestion on Facebook to take a plastic bag with you when you Poké-Go in nature, and pick up rubbish at the same time. That way you're doing something useful too. Edited July 29, 2016 by Timothy M. 2
Ron Posted July 29, 2016 Posted July 29, 2016 awww, thanks glittery On the positive side, someone posted a suggestion on Facebook to take a plastic bag with you when you Poké-Go in nature, and pick up rubbish at the same time. That way you're doing something useful too. I suggest they take a pointed stick along with that plastic bag. That way they can Poke 'n' go. 3
glitteryantlers Posted July 30, 2016 Posted July 30, 2016 I suggest they take a pointed stick along with that plastic bag. That way they can Poke 'n' go. That could be a vampireGo instead fo the Zombie hunting version. (Do you know the ZombieRun? It should be an awesome app, running to different zombie-scenarios) Thats so ugly, it's adorable:
Puppilull Posted August 4, 2016 Posted August 4, 2016 Pikachu fights back! (Don't try this at home. I think you could hurt people...)
Thorn Wilde Posted August 13, 2016 Posted August 13, 2016 I play Pokemon Go when I go running. There's a lake nearby with good trails around it, and there's loads of pokemon around there.
W_L Posted August 14, 2016 Author Posted August 14, 2016 Interesting video on psychology of Pokemon Go teams.
W_L Posted August 20, 2016 Author Posted August 20, 2016 W_L, is it you? I haven't odone a Mohawk in a long time I look so early 90's in that
FoxEmerson Posted November 19, 2016 Posted November 19, 2016 The thing i've discovered about Pokemon Go is that there's 8 year olds and 65 year olds playing! I play it a lot. Also, the data usage has been fixed so hardly uses any now 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now