Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

How to delete individual photos from an album

northie
Go to solution Solved by Myr,

I've been in the habit of regularly deleting individual photos from an album. Given the number I upload, I have to. :rolleyes:

Today, for the first time since we've updated, I went looking for the delete button and there isn't one. There is for the whole album but not for single photos. Am I missing something obvious?

• Like 1

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, northie said:

I've been in the habit of regularly deleting individual photos from an album. Given the number I upload, I have to. :rolleyes:

Today, for the first time since we've updated, I went looking for the delete button and there isn't one. There is for the whole album but not for single photos. Am I missing something obvious?

Evidently you're not missing anything. I'd call it a bug or oversight. Until this is fixed, you could create a trash bin album, move unwanted photos there, and then delete that album. Just a thought at a work around.

Edited by drpaladin
  • Like 1

• Site Administrator

If you go to your gallery album (not an individual photo), is there a white box in the upper right corner of each image? If you have it and click on it to check it (and you should be able to do multiple images too) do you get a pop up bar that says, "With 1 selected: various pictures of options like feature/pin/delete"?

• Site Administrator
  • Solution

Piss Poor Design.

They are adding it back in in the 4.2 software update, which will be a couple months.

In the meantime, I've updated major groups to allow you to hide your content.  NOTE:  This flags moderation so you'll see hear from the Mod Team, if you're doing things that is odd.

• Like 2