New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

I am not all that new here. I have just had a crazy summer due to school and family issues. I hope to get into writing and reading some really good stories.

Welcome to GA brosentha21! If you have any questions, just ask.

To get you started, ricky, the patron saint of newbies, has a whole bunch of story suggestions that you can to look at.

:)

Edited by Ramon

I am not all that new here. I have just had a crazy summer due to school and family issues. I hope to get into writing and reading some really good stories.

You have some awesome 'interests' listed in your profile. Welcome to GA. :boy:

Hope I van get a fast handle on how to use this site, and I can finally starting chatting with you guys!!!! Posted Image

Hi tdb! Can I call you that? You're name's just way too long hehe. Welcome to GA and I hope you have fun here. Just make sure your mom doesn't find out unless she's the really open type. ;)

hi, i'm navan...new to this whole forum/chat-thing...i'm loving GA, though! (maybe 'addicted to' is a more appropriate phrase:) :D

hi, i'm navan...new to this whole forum/chat-thing...i'm loving GA, though! (maybe 'addicted to' is a more appropriate phrase:) :D

Hi Navan and Teenagedreamguysomethingoranother. Welcome to GA!

Hey Everyone! I am also completely new to the whole forum/chat thing. I am really enjoying the stories so far and the site. Everyone has been really welcoming. Thanks for the advice and the help and I look forward to "meeting" you all!

Hey Everyone! I am also completely new to the whole forum/chat thing. I am really enjoying the stories so far and the site. Everyone has been really welcoming. Thanks for the advice and the help and I look forward to "meeting" you all!

Welcome to GA! :D Going into Chat is a great way to meet and get to know people here on GA. Good Luck! :)

Welcome to GA! I believe that you need one more post before you can enter chat (since you need 5 and you only have 4) so post away.

HEY GUYS AND GALS, i JUST WANTED TO THANK THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE WRITTEN TO WELCOME ME TO THE GROUP

Good grief im getting as bad as nephy for not looking at this thread often enough :P

Anyway a very warm welcome to petegau, JeyO, romachan and navan :D

Hope you have been and will continue to enjoy your time here on GA

• Like 1

good lord i havent been on here in almost a year! Im still wondering if my stories are still posted?!

Yes and we are waiting for the next word from you. Long over due. And why has it been so long? I hope you have a good excuse! They've had to let the likes of "ME" in to do some writing in your absence. And you can imagine what MY stories must read like! :blink: Hey, wait a minute. . .

Well, desperate men do desperate deeds. :angry:

Cheers! And Welcome back. As you can tell, the nutz are now running the asylum Hehehe.

Um..hi everyone! I'm new to this site and I've really enjoyed reading all the stories that I've read so far.

I gotta give special mention to the first 2 in the Top 10 of the Favorite Stories though (Haven't read the rest of them yet). Wow. The authors clearly put a lot of time and effort into writing them, and I couldn't stop reading them until I finished them! I was not prepared as to how much the stories drew me in because apparently they were giving me mood swings. In the second one, it also made me wonder if friendships as strong as the one between Sam and Brian actually exist in the real world because I've been having none of the sort.

Edit: My first post! Yay! Posted Image

Edited by thephoenix

very warm welcome phoenix hope you will have an excellent time (just leave your sanity at the door each time you come in here ;) )

I think I know the story you are on about (with Sam and Brian) that made me weep so many times it was untrue i've actually got some more chapters to read of that but its just so heart wrenching :(

• Like 1

very warm welcome phoenix hope you will have an excellent time (just leave your sanity at the door each time you come in here ;) )

I think I know the story you are on about (with Sam and Brian) that made me weep so many times it was untrue i've actually got some more chapters to read of that but its just so heart wrenching :(

Thanks for the welcome Agaith. :D

I agree, it was quite depressing around the middle but I kept going anyway. Finally got a sigh of relief at the end though. Haha...

But yeah. I don't know anyone in the gay community very well so I hope maybe I could make some friends on here too. :)

Edited by thephoenix

Hi everyone I'm kind of new to this type of thing. I've been meaning to stop by and say thank you to everyone that welcomed me

to the community (Nephy, Ricky, Agaith, Fishboy, Rush, TetRefine) . So far i've enjoyed reading a few stories, and this place certainly looks interesting to say the least.:D

Hi. I made this account a while ago but I mainly only read on this site but now I think I'm brave enough to participate in the community! haha This will be interesting... :D

Welcome to GA, i'm sure you'll love it! We're all a very friendly and non-threatening bunch of people, so there's no need for such bravery...i mean, do we really look like a pack of wolves to you?

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Welcome to GA, i'm sure you'll love it! We're all a very friendly and non-threatening bunch of people, so there's no need for such bravery...i mean, do we really look like a pack of wolves to you?

:evil: :evil: :evil:

haha Thanks for the reassuring message.....

Edited by Cait