New Members Welcome-Introduce Yourself!

robbie1042

And I would like to grow as a writer. I've been writing articles for over four years now and have maintained blogs.

I am a blogger and I make my living online.

I hope I can get to know more and more people here.

Posted Image

Hey Slythe,

welcome to GA! looking forward to your writings here.. :D

Hi Folks. I'm new to posting here, but have been enjoying the site for a while.

Most of my writing has been technical (boring business stuff), but if I get brave, maybe I'll try posting some fiction. (And if I get EXTREMELY brave, I might read the reviews.) Seems only fair, since I've read so much of others' work here.

Thanks for the entertainment and enlightenment.

rustle

Heya Rustle,

I do hope u get brave soon and start posting.. :D Would love to read your stuff and bug you for more. ;)

Enjoy!!Posted Image

hi guys. i've been part of gay authors for a little while now but have'nt had the chance to make a post.

so a little about me...

i love music. i play piano, cornet, bass guitar, and electric guitar.

i listen mostly to heavy music. but ocassionally some rock and pop.

i love science and will be going to university next year to study forensic analytical science. should be fun :)

oh and i'm 17 and have just come out to my best friend on wednesday! :)

anything you want to know just ask :)

so much smilies.... heheheh

hi guys. i've been part of gay authors for a little while now but have'nt had the chance to make a post.

so a little about me...

i love science and will be going to university next year to study forensic analytical science. should be fun :)

Wow arent you a great bundle of surprising talent! :)

Glad you managed to start posting in the forum long may it continue :)

I see you are also interested in Karate extra brownie points from me :P

And congrats on coming out to your best friend judging by the smiley I'd say it went well!

Look forward to chatting on GA chat maybe :)

(I know I put too many emoticons on lol I need to condition myself I think!)

Glad to meet you Jamie

• Like 2

Welcome Jamie...hope you enjoy it here. The members are really fun and write across a whole spectrum of genres and subjects...but that aside, it's soooooooo cool to see you on GA...have fun bro...:2thumbs:

so a little about me...

Welcome to GA Jamie!

Don't stay a stranger!

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie. I guess that was easy to figure out. :wacko:

I want to thank Nephylim for the welcome. I couldn't figure out how to replay to the welcome you sent. I will learn one of these days.

Pat

Hey Paddie good to meet you :D

Hope you have a great time here on GA. Everyone is friendly and good people to know :)

Relax, enjoy lots of stories and if you have the time come and say hello in the chatroom its great way to meet the people on here :)

(im gonna give up on toning down emoticons) lol

Good to have you here Paddie! Enjoy!

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

I want to thank Nephylim for the welcome. I couldn't figure out how to replay to the welcome you sent. I will learn one of these days.

Pat

Hi Paddy and welcome to GA. I'm pretty much a newbie myself, but if I can help in any way let me know.

Jim

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

Pat

If you want to reply to something that has been posted on your profile then just click on the name of the person who made the post and then you can post a reply on their profile. It's like everything else.. easy when you know how :)

• Site Administrator

LOL, well now you have it out of the way! Welcome to GA. I hope you enjoy the site. Any questions feel free to pm me, I'm one of the mod staff. Or if you dare, come find me in chat. I'm in there often. I will only ask you 50 questions... a minute!

Hello everyone! My name is Kat. I've been writing since I was about six.

I wanted to be an English teacher when I was in high school, but decided to change my major to screen writing.

I enrolled in a film program at a local art college, and have been there almost three years. If all goes well,

I will graduate by the end of 2011.

About two years ago I broke-up with my boyfriend and like most writers found

comfort in writing. I started to write a story about two teenage boys who fall in love with each other in the 70s and

drift apart when they reach 18. Now, that the men are 35, an encounter brings them back together.

I tried posting this story on a writing website, but haven't received the help that I needed.

I found this site by searching "gay literature" in Google, and am glad I did.

My goal is to publish this book by the end of the year, as well as receive my Associates degree in screen writing.

Hey Kat and Cyhort nice to meet you! :D

Btw I always hug someone that uses that emoticon Cyhort so... :hug::P

Hope you both really enjoy being here on GA everyone here is wonderful.

(Dont mind Cia she's just nosy...) :lol:

Have fun guys and girls!

• Like 2

Hey Cyhort and Kat,

Welcome to GA and its always a pleasure to make friends and get more material to read! :D

BTW Cuhort, Stuaka Aggie is always looking for a reason to Hug. :P so.. ummm...

Se u both in the cha room sometime... Hope u have a wonderful time here.. :D

Frosty

PS: i'm not as cold as the name suggests! :P (i think)

Thank you guys for the welcome :D

Don't worry about being nosy, I love questions, haha. :2thumbs: Nor do I mind being hugged :lol:

One last thing, I'm loving the emoticons here. I'm a bit of an emoticon whore so this is like heaven for me ^_^

:2hands: I mean come on how is that not the coolest thing ever?

Edited by Cyhort

Hello everyone! My name is Kat. I've been writing since I was about six.

I wanted to be an English teacher when I was in high school, but decided to change my major to screen writing.

I enrolled in a film program at a local art college, and have been there almost three years. If all goes well,

I will graduate by the end of 2011.

About two years ago I broke-up with my boyfriend and like most writers found

comfort in writing. I started to write a story about two teenage boys who fall in love with each other in the 70s and

drift apart when they reach 18. Now, that the men are 35, an encounter brings them back together.

I tried posting this story on a writing website, but haven't received the help that I needed.

I found this site by searching "gay literature" in Google, and am glad I did.

My goal is to publish this book by the end of the year, as well as receive my Associates degree in screen writing.

Hiya, nice to meet you. If you need any help with posting your story here then just shout... but not too loud or one of the stressed out admins/mods might eat you :P

Hey Cyhort and Kat,

PS: i'm not as cold as the name suggests! :P (i think)

Totally NOT

Thank you guys for the welcome :D

Don't worry about being nosy, I love questions, haha. :2thumbs: Nor do I mind being hugged :lol:

One last thing, I'm loving the emoticons here. I'm a bit of an emoticon whore so this is like heaven for me ^_^

My bad that the first word I read in that whole post was 'whore' :) By that I meant it was the word I homed in on and not that I did't read anything that came before.

Edited by Nephylim

My bad that the first word I read in that whole post was 'whore' :) By that I meant it was the word I homed in on and not that I did't read anything that came before.

Oh that's typical nephy :P

• Like 2

IDK, personally i think this one is mighty cool: :mace:

And then there is this: :jerry: but I suppose you didn't grow up on Jerry Springer so it might lose a bit.

This one: :sheep: leaves me :blink:

And of course I never mind getting this, :worship: or this, :great: or this, :2thumbs:

Sometimes this when I am by myself I feel like :stupid:

And of course, this like to think this is how I am most of the time 0:) though more often then not I resemble :evil:

But welcome a few days late and don't mind the excess of emoticon - :whistle:

:hug:

Andy

Totally NOT

Ummm.. Thanks.. :*)

Hello, I'm sucre! I aspire to become a professional singer, and that... that's about it.

Lovely site you have here. <:

Awesome.. A singer!! Posted Image Welcome to GA!

IDK, personally i think this one is mighty cool: :mace:

And then there is this: :jerry: but I suppose you didn't grow up on Jerry Springer so it might lose a bit.

This one: :sheep: leaves me :blink:

And of course I never mind getting this, :worship: or this, :great: or this, :2thumbs:

Sometimes this when I am by myself I feel like :stupid:

And of course, this like to think this is how I am most of the time 0:) though more often then not I resemble :evil:

But welcome a few days late and don't mind the excess of emoticon - :whistle:

:hug:

Andy

U r Awesome Andy! :hug:

Ok, to think i was going to skip this whole awkward first hello business.... (which is why it's taken me so long to get here....) :*)

and now i've seen all the emoticons (especially :2hands: and :stupid: !!! BEST!) i simply couldn't resist. Literally couldn't resist.

Love this site, btw :D

Oh. And i'm Lily. And i'm friendly. Promise 0:)

over and out. (aaaaand right here i'd like a little spaceman emoticon... (just use your imaginations ...) ) :lol:

Edited by Zolia Lily

Ok, to think i was going to skip this whole awkward first hello business.... (which is why it's taken me so long to get here....) :*)

and now i've seen all the emoticons (especially :2hands: and :stupid: !!! BEST!) i simply couldn't resist. Literally couldn't resist.

Love this site, btw :D

Oh. And i'm Lily. And i'm friendly. Promise 0:)

over and out. (aaaaand right here i'd like a little spaceman emoticon... (just use your imaginations ...) ) :lol:

Even though you are much more active than me I shall welcome you! :D Oh and I shall see your awesome emoticons and raise you a :mace: an :axeman: and a :music:. I like to think he's playing an awesome, high energy song while the other two fight it out.