• Site Administrator

Anthologies

• 2018 Spring Anthology: Now or Never - Due May 15th
  • 2018 Spring Anthology: Encounters - Due May 15th

So, I have been working on a new story for one of these anthologies.  I'm bringing back my character WET and his trusty AI, Aegis.  I've already got 1200 words written, so I am happy with the progress.  I am aiming to have an anthology entry in both categories.  We'll see how I do with that.

How are things coming along for you?

• Love 1

First off, obligatory FanBoy SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

*coughs*

I wasn't really planning on doing an Anthology piece, because of other writing projects. However, I'm in agreement that the themes lend themselves to a SciFi story... I think I can squeeze one in. :D

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

I've had a slow week on this one.  I've done some editing and adding and I'm sitting at 1350 words at the moment. 

That said, I have pulled two stories from my vault and I'm actively editing them as well for posting this year.

• Love 1
  • Site Administrator

In addition to banging away at my other stories, I'm up over 2500 words on this one too :)

• Love 1
  • 4 months later...
  • Site Administrator

This will be released at some point.  I just was not able to complete it given my schedule. 

• Like 1