From Lurker, to member

Well, I'd just thought I would introduce myself, being a new member and all ;-)

My name is Mike, and I live behind a computer screen in New Hampshire. I am 15 years old as of May 16, and am a Freshmen in high school.

I have read most (if not all) of Comsies work, with GFD being my favorite, and Untouchable a close second.

Well, can't think of anything else to say except that I am an avid Apple user, and proud of it ;-)

By the way, if anyone wants to IM me on AIM, my screen name is BreakingFree149, and my email address is Mike51691@gmail.com, if you would like to contact me that way.

Anyway, enough about myself, lets hear about you guys! I hear there was a tour included, complete with expied cookies. heheheh

Hehehe, between shyness, laziness, and procrastination...it can take a while sometimes! ::Giggles::

I'll take the initiative though! :)

The name's Comicality (Or 'Com', 'Comet', or 'Comsie' for short) I'm 31, and live in Chicago. This writing thing is somewhat of a 'passionate hobby' of mine, I s'pose! So glad to hear that you enjoy it!

Who's next? :)

Hey!

Glad to have ya. People around here call me Jas. I am 16 (17 in July woohoo!) I live in the U.S.A. The tours fun and the cookies, well I'll let you find out for yourself. ^.- Stop by the chat room too. Hope to talk to ya soon.

Lots of Love

Jas

What's up? I'm still here, just have trouble posting here from time to time. (It's my system, screwed up as it is!)

Oh, and happy belated birthday dude! May 16th, huh? Are you still a Taurus, or did you miss it by a little bit? My astrology is a bit off! Hehehe!

Hi to everybody! So glad to see ya! I definitely am going to be here much more often now! So I hope to hear from ya! Love ya lots!

ps- Jas, you changed your name! Hehehe, savage! :)

Tarus, strong and stubborn like me, huh? :) Hehehe! I think it's a virtue. Doesn't work to try to build stable roots in the 'computer' world though. If something stays the same for three months (websites, email addresses, programs, formats, etc), it's WAY too long! Drives me crazy! :P

• 1 month later...

Hey Mike -

For a long time I never remmbered to check this forum, so for that I apologize.

My name is Jeff (ssshhhh...it's a secret) and I live in New Hampshire also, I'm over by the ocean. I'm 31, I'm a professional computer geek, and sometimes I pretend to write. :P Welcome to the nuthouse; I think you'll find people pretty welcoming here.

Hope things are going well for you,

Dezljeff

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..