The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
23 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Damn!  The ones on my calendar must be fakes :(

Nope, they’re real. I’ve got autographs from a calendar signing to prove it. :D 

• Love 1
  • Wow 3

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Nope, they’re real. I’ve got autographs from a calendar signing to prove it. :D 

ohhhh   Reader you're a wild thang

• Haha 3

Peter gave us an Amazon Echo for Christmas ... Michael set 'her' up today.  Named her echo rather than alexa. He said He's been arguing with her all afternoon.  He just said, Echo close the window .. she replied, Windows doesnt support that... He said: Echo ur a bitch.. and she makes this sad little sound...LOL   However, when you say Echo add cheese to the shopping list.. she says, Cheese added.... and then its on the Echo app on your phone too. ... that i like.  :D 

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

hello everyone!

finally home, we had errands to run right after work so we went to Chick-fil-a for dinner, love their chicken tenders

@Mikiesboy Phil thought the whole setting up of the Echo was hilarious, but is glad it's at y'alls place and not ours, LOL!  

@Reader1810 hot firefighter autographs?  where are you hanging out?

@BHopper2 you mentioned the shrink, how'd that go? 

@Thorn Wilde the boyfriend coming to you is really BIG! i'll send all kinds of good thoughts, big steps my friend!

this is for A and Thorn--saw this online last night Number One thinks it looks like fun to read through https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/01/08/take-a-sneak-peek-at-the-elder-scrolls-official-cookbook&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1547170390895000&usg=AFQjCNFD8XNTeFThzayfS8IZE1slHHkHpw

@Backwoods Boy hello BB good to see you

@Kitt hi Kitt, how are you doing?

ok going to sit here and watch some hockey while Phil watches His show and takes care of some online stuff in the other room

• Like 1
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Peter gave us an Amazon Echo for Christmas ... Michael set 'her' up today.  Named her echo rather than alexa. He said He's been arguing with her all afternoon.  He just said, Echo close the window .. she replied, Windows doesnt support that... He said: Echo ur a bitch.. and she makes this sad little sound...LOL   However, when you say Echo add cheese to the shopping list.. she says, Cheese added.... and then its on the Echo app on your phone too. ... that i like.  :D 

Ask 'Echo' if she's better than Siri.

28 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

See you all tomorrow... gonna watch tv with Michael... night all.

Later, my Brother. I hope you have a great evening.

6 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

It went well. This is therapist 1 or 2 I have now. Ones for meds and the other is for me to cry on the couch too.

Back to schoolwork. Needed a little mental break.

• Like 3

Just now, BHopper2 said:

It went well. This is therapist 1 or 2 I have now. Ones for meds and the other is for me to cry on the couch too.

Wish I still had a cry on the couch one... Or, cry in a chair, at least. My psychiatrist is great with the meds stuff, she's an expert in bipolar disorder, and she's actually really awesome to talk to, but I don't get to see her very often. Would be nice to have someone to just talk to as well.

• Like 2

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Wish I still had a cry on the couch one... Or, cry in a chair, at least. My psychiatrist is great with the meds stuff, she's an expert in bipolar disorder, and she's actually really awesome to talk to, but I don't get to see her very often. Would be nice to have someone to just talk to as well.

The cry on the couch one is required for me to do, because of the government vocational rehab program I'm in now. Required or not, I'm happy about it.

• Like 2

Just now, BHopper2 said:

The cry on the couch one is required for me to do, because of the government vocational rehab program I'm in now. Required or not, I'm happy about it.

I was in art therapy group for three years, and I went to a psychologist there at the same time. When my time in group ended, I couldn't see her anymore either. It sucked. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Back to schoolwork. Needed a little mental break.

3 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

i'm so glad it's going well and you are benefiting from it! makes my heart happy

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello everyone!

finally home, we had errands to run right after work so we went to Chick-fil-a for dinner, love their chicken tenders

@Mikiesboy Phil thought the whole setting up of the Echo was hilarious, but is glad it's at y'alls place and not ours, LOL!  

@Reader1810 hot firefighter autographs?  where are you hanging out?

@Thorn Wilde the boyfriend coming to you is really BIG! i'll send all kinds of good thoughts, big steps my friend!

this is for A and Thorn--saw this online last night Number One thinks it looks like fun to read through https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/01/08/take-a-sneak-peek-at-the-elder-scrolls-official-cookbook&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1547170390895000&usg=AFQjCNFD8XNTeFThzayfS8IZE1slHHkHpw

@Backwoods Boy hello BB good to see you

@Kitt hi Kitt, how are you doing?

ok going to sit here and watch some hockey while Phil watches His show and takes care of some online stuff in the other room

It was at work, I can’t recall how long ago. The calendar was for charity and they came en masses to sign their respective pages. And, to sell the calendar, of course. 😊

Edited by Reader1810
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

it is pretty cool, isn't it!

we love Skyrim, Number One Son and i play it together

I've been playing it a lot lately, too, thanks to A reminding me of how much fun it can be. I'm currently a cute Breton lad running with the thieves guild. It's a lot of fun. :) 

• Like 2

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

I've been playing it a lot lately, too, thanks to A reminding me of how much fun it can be. I'm currently a cute Breton lad running with the thieves guild. It's a lot of fun. :) 

when we play together we are a Khajiit named Helena we are thieves guild, dark brotherhood companions, and imperials.  we play ALL the angles!

when he plays alone he is a half orc named Gnarlugh (nar-loog)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

when we play together we are a Khajiit named Helena we are thieves guild, dark brotherhood companions, and imperials.  we play ALL the angles!

when he plays alone he is a half orc named Gnarlugh (nar-loog)

That's a fantastic orc name. :D My Breton's name is Edwane. I've got a mod that lets me woo Brynjolf, or more accurately that lets Brynjolf woo me. Can't wait to finish the thieves guild main quest so I can get to that one because, yum! 

I tend to go on the unofficial elder scrolls pages wiki and look up names for the race I'm playing, cause I'm a stickler for lore, so I found Edwane there. Think there was a character in Morrowind with that name... I also have a Nord named Trym, but his name I just picked out of Norse mythology. I had a cute Redguard at one point that I named Taneen. It means dragon in Arabic. Might reboot him, he was hot and awesome. And, like, my only straight male Skyrim character to date... :P 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kitt said:

Does Echo get to pick the show?

Nope...Castle Rock...2 more to go. It's excellent. Cannot wait to.see the rest tomorrow night!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

we love Skyrim, Number One Son and i play it together

You would love some of the mods if you played on PC. Not just the Adult ones.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..