The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Thank you. It's the nature of the business. 

I know the feeling, kinda. As a sound tech, when I work I work hard. Pre-production for a play, for instance, is 12-14 hour days. When you get to the shows the days are shorter but it's pretty intense and can be 6 or 7 days a week. Doing concerts you also get long days, setting up and packing down and doing sound checks and everything. But then sometimes you get a lot of down time between projects.

(Talking like I'm already doing this full time... getting there, though.)

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thank You Sir

connectivity issues

unable to receive external email until about 90 seconds ago

That makes for a challenging day! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

yes Sir

and now 2 hours to catch up with all these emails hitting my inbox

One at a time. Choose by priority. Some can probably wait. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, MacGreg said:

@Mikiesboy That poem you posted this morning... the rawness with which you wrote it mirrors the rawness of your desires and the rawness of the moment. We were all in the bedroom with you (hope Mike didn't mind), witnessing it, experiencing the emotion you felt. Brilliant piece, boy. Inspiring. Thank you. 

Mike does not at all … an amazing piece. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I know the feeling, kinda. As a sound tech, when I work I work hard. Pre-production for a play, for instance, is 12-14 hour days. When you get to the shows the days are shorter but it's pretty intense and can be 6 or 7 days a week. Doing concerts you also get long days, setting up and packing down and doing sound checks and everything. But then sometimes you get a lot of down time between projects.

(Talking like I'm already doing this full time... getting there, though.)

You sound enthusiastic … don't let anything keep you from your dream. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Feeling jittery and nervous just like last night. Starting to properly dawn on me. Five days to go...

No sense in worrying. You need to just see how things go. Be honest and kind to each other. No matter what you have feelings for each other.

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

you do not want to drink too much... you will pay big time

I just looked it up, and it looks interesting, and they ship to FL. How does it taste?

I'm waiting for this to hit the US market: https://giklive.uk/product/unicorn-tears/

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

Just now, BHopper2 said:

I just looked it up, and it looks interesting, and they ship to FL. How does it taste?

I'm waiting for this to hit the US market: https://giklive.uk/product/unicorn-tears/

it tastes like sherry ...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BHopper2 said:

oh yuck ..lol

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..