The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

OMG Michael is reading me stuff from Flat Earthers..  omg

Water cannot curve around.  NASA wants us to believe the earth is round so they can laff at us ... wow.  These people are scary.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

@MichaelS36 so good to see You Sir!

@MacGreg good to see You as well Sir!

@Mikiesboy sounds like a wonderful day!

@Thorn Wilde hope your day was a good one!

i've just about finished here and cannot wait to get home, i think i'm peopled out my brain is tired lol! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Water cannot curve around.  NASA wants us to believe the earth is round so they can laff at us ... wow.  These people are scary.

i love that they say

"We have followers all AROUND the world"

lol!

• Haha 4

one was asking for reassurance when they fly to australia because they didn't want to fall off the earth ...  oh and Planets are round but since the earth isn't a planet it is flat.

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

I weep for humanity when I read some of that stuff.

School on hold, while I practice my roping skillz.

Darkwing Duck: I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3am...

Old Disney shows are cool...

Let's get dangerous.

Edited by BHopper2
  • Haha 3

ok i feel better

my manager just passed off a disgruntled customer to me said "you're better at this then me see what you can do."

well he's still unhappy but has a clearer view of why we can't do what he wants us to do. 

Edited by mollyhousemouse
darn tiny keys and typos
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

ok i feel better

my manager just passed of a disgruntled customer to me said "you're better at this then me see what you can do."

well he's still unhappy but has a clearer view of why we can't do what he wants us to do. 

hehe nice one ... words i love to hear from customers .. "the customer is always right" (no, no they are not), "I think it should be this way" (tough banana cream pies for you dickhead!)  "Well, at such and such a place they can do this, that and the other" (well off you go then.. buhbye!)    LOL

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Ummmm...How so they explain the huge curls on the waves?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

34 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

ok i feel better

my manager just passed of a disgruntled customer to me said "you're better at this then me see what you can do."

29 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

hehe nice one ... words i love to hear from customers .. "the customer is always right" (no, no they are not), "I think it should be this way" (tough banana cream pies for you dickhead!)  "Well, at such and such a place they can do this, that and the other" (well off you go then.. buhbye!)    LOL

I do not envy those of you who work in customer service... Though being a sound tech can be annoying af as well. Everyone has an opinion, people are always coming over while you're working trying to tell you why you're doing it wrong. I was working a musical once, and the lady who managed the children's chorus actually came up to me while I was trying to mix one of their numbers to complain that I didn't use enough reverb the number before. Yes, thank you, now I fucked this one up, too. :rolleyes: People can be awful.

And lololol at flat earthers, omg!! How are these people even alive??

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Kitt said:

i'm sure they say that NASA (who they seem to blame for everything) has massive huge wave machines set up out by the Ice wall ... how else?

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Oh, but it's worse, though! Because these people even claim that you can't see the curvature of the Earth when you fly, BUT YOU CAN, THOUGH! Have they never been on a plane? You can observe it! And if the Earth was flat you'd be able to see all the highest mountains in the world from anywhere on earth! And we have all this technology now, we can prove that the Earth is round, but even the ancient greeks knew that it was, because mathematics! So frustrating.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Oh, but it's worse, though! Because these people even claim that you can't see the curvature of the Earth when you fly, BUT YOU CAN, THOUGH! Have they never been on a plane? You can observe it! And if the Earth was flat you'd be able to see all the highest mountains in the world from anywhere on earth! And we have all this technology now, we can prove that the Earth is round, but even the ancient greeks knew that it was, because mathematics! So frustrating.

i don't know where this foolishness comes from. Others i love are the ones who say that eclipses are purely inventions of NASA to trick us ... strangely they can never answer, WHY???  

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i don't know where this foolishness comes from. Others i love are the ones who say that eclipses are purely inventions of NASA to trick us ... strangely they can never answer, WHY???  

That's the thing with most conspiracy theories, isn't it? Answering the question of why these things are being lied about or covered up. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

That's the thing with most conspiracy theories, isn't it? Answering the question of why these things are being lied about or covered up. 

Yep, there is never a reason as to why they'd want to cover it up..lol.   NASA thanked the 411,000 people involved in the fake moon landing for never saying a word...

DINNER TIME.. YAY!!   BACK LATER

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Yep, there is never a reason as to why they'd want to cover it up..lol.   NASA thanked the 411,000 people involved in the fake moon landing for never saying a word...

DINNER TIME.. YAY!!   BACK LATER

The laugh is for the 411,000 people. Have a heart for the dinner part: :heart: 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello! New to the Drop in Center. What's this thread about?

Can someone help me find a story? I read it a while ago, it's about a vampire named Tristan.

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Hello! New to the Drop in Center. What's this thread about?

Can someone help me find a story? I read it a while ago, it's about a vampire named Tristan.

its here:

• Love 4

Gavril.jpg.df456be93b3d8819d2096b47b1d5c

The New Avatar is my current character Gavril in Skyrim.

-RaceMenu Preset: Vic

-Kinju's Hair mod.

-Male Pretty Face mesh

-TSME skeleton

-SAM body mesh and HDT Physics at 50% weight, and Samuel muscle tone

-The Witcher 3: Geralt Wolf Armor w/Shirt port mod.

-Not Seen: the twig and berries w/ 3D hair.

• Love 1
  • Wow 2

27 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Gavril.jpg.df456be93b3d8819d2096b47b1d5c

The New Avatar is my current character Gavril in Skyrim.

-RaceMenu Preset: Vic

-Kinju's Hair mod.

-Male Pretty Face mesh

-TSME skeleton

-SAM body mesh and HDT Physics at 50% weight, and Samuel muscle tone

-The Witcher 3: Geralt Wolf Armor w/Shirt port mod.

-Not Seen: the twig and berries w/ 3D hair.

Looking good. :) I should get a screen grab of my guy... He's a bit more vanilla. I use Total Character Makeover, which is just a texture overhaul. 

Do you play Witcher as well? 

Also, for all of five seconds there I was like, has A's account been hacked?? :P 

17 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

LOL  you didnt have to go and read it again..LOL

It is a good story, though. And I'm not usually one for vampires.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Also, for all of five seconds there I was like, has A's account been hacked??

I waas thinking more like did A fry his brain with schoolwork?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It is a good story, though. And I'm not usually one for vampires.

did you read it too ... thanks xo

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..