The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

34 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

nite DiCorettes... xoxo

Night, tim! :hug: 

Think I'm heading to bed in a minute too. Today has not been a great day, health wise. Probably gonna need some proper sleep. Goodnight, everyone!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, DiC. Happy Sunday!

My mum is trying to convince me to come to her house for a house concert, but I still feel really ill and it's been snowing all morning and is going to snow all day. 

Sorry you're not feeling well. Stay home safe and warm.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Good morning everyone. It snowed overnight, and left a pretty winter wonderland for me to gaze at while I drink my coffee. 

Have a a good day my friends and @Thorn Wilde I hope you feel better. :hug: 

we have massive drifts here, it was snowing like mad and more tomorrow i think...no plows out... i gave up crawling over snow drifts and came home

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

• Site Moderator
8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

we have massive drifts here, it was snowing like mad and more tomorrow i think...no plows out... i gave up crawling over snow drifts and came home

No massive snow drifts here, but it is - according to the weather network - going to snow more on Monday (in the evening is what my mom heard). I’ll be back home by then, so I’m happy about that. 

As for the snowplows? It did take them a bit of time for them to get moving in my area during that last snowfall we had. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

No massive snow drifts here, but it is - according to the weather network - going to snow more on Monday (in the evening is what my mom heard). I’ll be back home by then, so I’m happy about that. 

As for the snowplows? It did take them a bit of time for them to get moving in my area during that last snowfall we had. 

yeah they said tomorrow evening ... that's fine... maybe i'll be able to get out of here by tomorrow morning ...

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

We're having a balmy spring-like weekend.  I'm taking advantage of it to do fence repairs caused by the last multi-day windstorm.  Perhaps the repairs will help the fence withstand the next multi-day windstorm, starting tomorrow :( 

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

• Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I told my mum no. She accepted this.

Also, I've got news: One of flatmate's friends is moving to Oslo in the next month or two, so flatmate has decided to move in with her, in hopes that she can then keep puppy without neighbours who complain. Soooo boyfriend and I will get the place to ourselves. My mum has promised to help out financially if need be (probably won't, but it's good to have a safety net) until boyfriend has a job and a work permit so we can sign a contract for him with the landlords. 

Yay for you and BF, Thorn. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

38 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I told my mum no. She accepted this.

Also, I've got news: One of flatmate's friends is moving to Oslo in the next month or two, so flatmate has decided to move in with her, in hopes that she can then keep puppy without neighbours who complain. Soooo boyfriend and I will get the place to ourselves. My mum has promised to help out financially if need be (probably won't, but it's good to have a safety net) until boyfriend has a job and a work permit so we can sign a contract for him with the landlords. 

sounds all good!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

Home alone, and quiet house.

About to go study. Took a practice test last night and didn't do so hot on it.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

hello A

hope the studying goes well

i stayed in bed for a while today, woke with a horrible headache

leaving now with Phil & Number Two for a bit of errand running

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello A

I hope the headache gets better, and enjoy the outing.

• Like 4

There’s a hammock out in the garden. It is now almost entirely submerged in snow. It’s been coming down in droves all day. We haven’t had this much snow at once in ages... It’s insane.

2 hours ago, BHopper2 said:

Home alone, and quiet house.

About to go study. Took a practice test last night and didn't do so hot on it.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Be kind to yourself, A. You’ll do better next time. :hug: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello A

Sorry to hear of your headache.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..