The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Being coerced and kicked around is not what a sub needs. That's what I'm dealing with right now

That, that is very difficult, Mac.  I've had them come to me. They normally do not stay because I will not give them what they want. I try to counsel them, ask them to seek help if possible, but most move on. There are plenty of those willing to beat them. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Just now, MichaelS36 said:

That, that is very difficult, Mac.  I've had them come to me. They normally do not stay because I will not give them what they want. I try to counsel them, ask them to seek help if possible, but most move on. There are plenty of those willing to beat them. 

That just breaks my heart. How sad...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

That just breaks my heart. How sad...

It is very sad and very hard to deal with.  I may be a sadist, but I'm not a monster, I will not abuse people.  Many of them find the Doms, Mac speaks of and many hurt themselves.  As tim said earlier, it just drives home more, the feeling they are worth nothing.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

tim was in that place early on.  And I am not saying this is the way to fix anything, however, I think because tim had not only my collar he also wore my ring. I think without the marriage there are times he might have been lost to me.   Again, I'm not saying you should get married or that it is a cure. 

I think in our case it was just another cord that held him to me.  It's taken ten years for tim to get this place. 

• Love 5

It makes me happy to get a glimpse into your life together, @MichaelS36 and @Mikiesboy. There is so much love. That’s so wonderful. ❤️ 

I’m off to bed now. Early start tomorrow (well, early for me, anyway). I’m off to Denmark for a folk music thing with my parents. Four days in a hostel with a bunch of folk singers and a hundred-odd guitars, lol! Boyfriend’s staying here. Wasn’t sure when/if he was coming when the trip was booked... So he gets to feed my parents’ cats. :P  Nervous about the journey; there’s a gale blowing over Kattegat, and I get motion sickness... 

Anyway, goodnight DiC! I may not be around much while I’m travelling, but I’ll stop by occasionally. :) :hug: 

• Love 4

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It makes me happy to get a glimpse into your life together, @MichaelS36 and @Mikiesboy. There is so much love. That’s so wonderful. ❤️ 

I’m off to bed now. Early start tomorrow (well, early for me, anyway). I’m off to Denmark for a folk music thing with my parents. Four days in a hostel with a bunch of folk singers and a hundred-odd guitars, lol! Boyfriend’s staying here. Wasn’t sure when/if he was coming when the trip was booked... So he gets to feed my parents’ cats. :P  Nervous about the journey; there’s a gale blowing over Kattegat, and I get motion sickness... 

Anyway, goodnight DiC! I may not be around much while I’m travelling, but I’ll stop by occasionally. :) :hug: 

Have a great time... xoxox

• Like 2
  • Love 1

it's been a journey for us too, i completely understand the one step forward two steps back

Phil has been tireless in guiding me through the crap in my head to a place like the one Mac Sir mentions

the safe place, where i feel valued, and safe

but i work on trusting Him and now i can see (most days) what He has always seen

• Like 1
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

enjoy the trip! and the music!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
28 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Good night and have a great time with your folks and the folk music.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

good night Sirs and friends

good conversation in here earlier, things to think about and talk to Phil about

rest well, see y'all tomorrow

i'll leave a light on for any still up and needing to find their way

1421780121_lampinwindow.jpg.d26364498bf56167d9ae7fee99d16f4b.jpg

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I need to find my way under my quilt! Is currently 7* here with a wind chill of -11!

That's  -13 /-23 for you celcius peeps.  We were 37* this afternoon.

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

• Site Moderator
9 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, DiC! You’re probably all still asleep, unless some night owl is still awake, lol!

Call me Night Owl... 

I guess I should try and sleep for a couple of hours, so I’ll  say good night...

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Um .. not so sure about this one, in this weather..

image.png.dc86c4412322f0b2dd083b1ca96baa46.png

i know i am sad but i can't think of much that would make me want to jump outta bed...except to look after Michael.

Well, that’s a start, isn’t it? :hug: 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..