The Drop in Centre

7 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

I’ve got snow,

I’ve got ice,

neither thing is very nice...

I enjoy snow in moderation, but you can certainly have too much of a good thing. Stay warm!

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
Just now, MacGreg said:

Hope you're warm where you are. 

Nice and warm in my green wing chair. I can see the woods from here. 

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

I enjoy snow in moderation, but you can certainly have too much of a good thing.

We usually get 90 inches in a moderate year...

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Nice and warm in my green wing chair. I can see the woods from here. 

We usually get 90 inches in a moderate year...

I have no idea how much we get, but last week the snow was almost as high as the garden fence, lol

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, MacGreg said:

1.jpg

this is a powerful message ... and it can be powerful both for positive and negative.  Lately for me the messages have not been positive. But that will change. I talked to my shrink and to Michael...and i have to accept a few home truths, i think Sir. The time has come to stop kicking at the traces in this case. Best for me and all around me.  Thanks for sharing this Sir.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

off to the kitchen to help Michael with dinner ... back in  bit

Enjoy your dinner. :)

I think I'm off to bed at a halfway decent hour for once, to make up for last night. Goodnight, DiC! See you tomorrow. :hug: 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Enjoy your dinner. :)

I think I'm off to bed at a halfway decent hour for once, to make up for last night. Goodnight, DiC! See you tomorrow. :hug: 

Sounds like a good plan. Sleep well. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..