The Drop in Centre

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

long weekend here this weekend....  well for me it's a weekend interruptus  .. i'm off, Friday, Saturday, work sunday and then off Monday  LOL

Well, 3 days off is nice, even if it doesn’t all come at once. :) 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

I'm glad to be free and am headed the f*ck out! Whatever everyone is doing tonight, make it fun, keep it safe. Cheers. 

Enjoy Sir.... same to You xoxo

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
Just now, Mikiesboy said:

i am making some English custard for dessert.. and we are going to attempt to watch the film we could not last week.  i'll be back a bit later. 

English custard. Mmmm....

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
4 hours ago, Marty said:

This afternoon I decided to take a stroll in the woods. It's always good for the soul to get out of the house and just commune with nature for a few hours. Here's one of the many photographs I took with my trusty Nikon D80 camera.

Lucky you to be able to journey in such a beautiful place. 

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

Good night everyone! Safe, cheerful and fun evenings to everyone. 

Goodnight, Parker! :hug: 

I'm off to bed as well. I have this afternoon tea thing I'm going to tomorrow, with some folks from my choir. Should be fun. Night, DiC! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
17 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Goodnight, Parker! :hug: 

I'm off to bed as well. I have this afternoon tea thing I'm going to tomorrow, with some folks from my choir. Should be fun. Night, DiC! :hug: 

Good night and happy dreams, Thorn

PS: Enjoy afternoon tea wth your choir folk. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Very sorry to hear all of that, A. Focus on you and what you need to work on. Everyone will be here when you feel better and have more time to hang out. 

Thank you, Mac.

56 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

I'm writing in response to a prompt.  I realllllllllly want to post the 2 chapters i have . But I can't since I'm not done. And I refuse to have another Josh and kells nevergonnabefinished story. 

37 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

yeah, i know you do ... but dont. honestly time is your stories best friend .. time will make it easier to edit... finish it .. then edit it.   it's something i learned the hard way. 

What tim said. I learned the hard way as well, so my latest is a finish it all before edit and posting.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..