The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
39 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

You should get those mittens with the flap that frees your fingers.   Its like a half glove with a mitten top that can Velcro or button down. 

I’ve been thinking about that, but I haven’t seen them around in either mitten or glove form. 

• Like 5
  • Site Moderator
30 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Anyone who has customers must deal with the stupid/looney/unhappy ones. It's the nature of the beast. I have demanding homeowners and idiot contractors that try my patience daily. 

It’s the same with patients and/or their family members.  

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Anyone who has customers must deal with the stupid/looney/unhappy ones. It's the nature of the beast. I have demanding homeowners and idiot contractors that try my patience daily. 

That's true Sir ..

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm gonna continue my trend of not staying up all night and start getting ready for bed. See you tomorrow! 

good idea .. night

• Like 2
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

You should get those mittens with the flap that frees your fingers.   Its like a half glove with a mitten top that can Velcro or button down. 

yeah those are cool.. warm..

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..