The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

i am  going to go to bed soon .. i want to get up and write before we have to go out in the morning.    25 minutes and then bed

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

i am  going to go to bed soon .. i want to get up and write before we have to go out in the morning.    25 minutes and then bed

Great job, making time to write, tim.  You do good work, man.  Keep on it.

• Like 4

Just now, Wayne Gray said:

Great job, making time to write, tim.  You do good work, man.  Keep on it.

if i dont... i dont .. so 5:30 i'm up and write.. i have some editing to do to get Changes Again finished.. only a few more chapters of that to post now.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
36 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Then I shall say good night tim and sweet dreamz when the time comes...

tonight and always xoxo...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Morning, DiC! :hug: Once again, up by 10:30! Woot! I am improving. Party with my choir tonight. Gonna head into town a little later and buy some wine. Maybe some new clothes. I want jeans. Good ones. Boy ones. Let's see if I can find some that'll go on over this huge ass of mine, lol.

10 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

Send me some of your ‘sleepy’ will you please?  Since we put the clocks forward, my brain is keeping me up way too late.

I recommend cough syrup. That's where my sleepy comes from, I believe. Now it's just a matter of taking advantage of it so I can keep it up after I'm well again...

7 hours ago, Wayne Gray said:

Husband when he came home.  "Work thinks I'm weird!"

Me, at my computer writing.  "Work knows you're weird."

Apparently, that's not supportive.

Yeah, but your husband knows you're weird.

Edited by Thorn Wilde
pesky typos...
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

purview Audio pronunciation

noun | PER-vyoo  

Definition  

:
the body or enacting part of a statute

:
the limit, purpose, or scope of a statute

:
the range or limit of authority, competence, responsibility, concern, or intention

:
range of vision, understanding, or cognizance

i like this one! i have my first "working group" meeting today and after yesterday's messes, i'm going to use this to help define some tasks

morning DiC

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i like this one! i have my first "working group" meeting today and after yesterday's messes, i'm going to use this to help define some tasks

morning DiC

oh cool.. give us a report later if you managed to squeeze this in... i think that's cool!

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Good morning, boys, girls and DiCsters. TGIF! 

Good morning, Sir.  Have a brilliant day!!

• Like 5

Just now, Wayne Gray said:

Good morning.  And I absolutely echo that sentiment.  Friday took two weeks to get here, it seems.

Sorry to hear that .. my week was very fast.  :D 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..