The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

4 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I shouldn't complain too much. I'm off for the next 4 days.

Going out of town, Sir? 

• Like 5

Hi, all. Busy in here! I have watched TV and had dinner and now I'm lazy, lol!

Oh, and @Reader1810, I had my forget everything day on Wednesday. I was going to choir, but had to go back cause I forgot to take my cough syrup. Then when I left again I forgot my sheet music at home. And after choir, I forgot the new sheet music I had been given for a new song. When I went to bed I had to get up again cause I forgot to take my meds, and then again because I forgot to turn out the lights. And that was my Great Wednesday of Forgetting.

• Like 1
  • Wow 3

• Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hi, all. Busy in here! I have watched TV and had dinner and now I'm lazy, lol!

Oh, and @Reader1810, I had my forget everything day on Wednesday. I was going to choir, but had to go back cause I forgot to take my cough syrup. Then when I left again I forgot my sheet music at home. And after choir, I forgot the new sheet music I had been given for a new song. When I went to bed I had to get up again cause I forgot to take my meds, and then again because I forgot to turn out the lights. And that was my Great Wednesday of Forgetting.

Are we related? :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I dunno, have you got any Scandinavian in you? :D 

I am terrible.  I had an image of a large, blonde man saying this with a grin ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Site Moderator
5 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I dunno, have you got any Scandinavian in you? :D 

While it's not an exact match because siblings can be different, based on my brother's ancestry DNA test there is Scandinavian in our familial;) line, but it's only 1%, but that's enough right? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

While it's not an exact match because siblings can be different, based on my brother's ancestry DNA test there is Scandinavian in our familial;) line, but it's only 1%, but that's enough right? ;)

Oh, totally. And that far back, we're all cousins anyway, lol!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..