The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I have a confession I need to make...

I'm not gay. I'm a straight 20-year-old woman, who just likes the idea of hot male on male action.

Hide contents

April Fools...

:o 

You had me going there for a minute, A 

Spoiler

No, no you didn’t :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Site Moderator
18 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Sirs and friends

i think i'll make it an early night

i hope to see y'all tomorrow

:hug:

Good night molly...happy dreams 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I have a confession I need to make...

I'm not gay. I'm a straight 20-year-old woman, who just likes the idea of hot male on male action.

Reveal hidden contents

April Fools...

L I A R      ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Site Moderator

Good morning everyone and have a great day. :) 

I have an appointment with the eye doctor today. I hope my eyes are not too different than the last time, though the Rx for reading is likely to be worse, me thinks. *sigh* 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hi, everyone! Went to the optician today. I will have a new pair of glasses that don't make me look like a gigantic dork in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, these cheap ones (that sadly give me a headache) will have to do.

Hope you're all well today! :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Hi, everyone! Went to the optician today. I will have a new pair of glasses that don't make me look like a gigantic dork in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, these cheap ones (that sadly give me a headache) will have to do.

Hope you're all well today! :) 

Sorry about the headache. 

I thought the dork look was fun, but it may just be my perverted sense of humor :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Backwoods Boy said:

Sorry about the headache. 

I thought the dork look was fun, but it may just be my perverted sense of humor :) 

Well, I'll always be a little bit dorky, don't you worry, lol! :P 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 4

day two.... phones are back, no internal network, some internet access earlier, but now i'm locked out. BUT i did get a project scheduled in our California lab, & suggested that the customer provide documents via thumb drive since he cant upload them yet, customer and account manager happy. 0:)

how's your day? 

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
4 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Good morning everyone and have a great day. :) 

I have an appointment with the eye doctor today. I hope my eyes are not too different than the last time, though the Rx for reading is likely to be worse, me thinks. *sigh* 

Eye appointment done. I will need new Rx for both distance and close up. New glasses (same frames, so really new lenses) will be ready in a couple of weeks, so yay for that. Downside to the appointment, my eyes are still dilated thanks to the eye drops, so I'll be back around when I'm seeing normally, again. 

See you later, peeps...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i'm going to say goodnight, Sirs and friends.

need to prep tomorrow's dinner, then off the bed

sleep well

Sleep Well, miss molly

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..