The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

been home long enough to eat an eggroll .. Michael helped me strip off when i got in.. and i did have an umbrella. its just nuts.  so i got dry and dressed and i'm a happy boy now!  Thanks Sir.. thanks A  xoxo

• Like 1
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Goodnight, DiC. Despite the hangover, today was a good day. 

Have a good night, Thorn!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Sleep Well, Thorn

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

been home long enough to eat an eggroll .. Michael helped me strip off when i got in.. and i did have an umbrella. its just nuts.  so i got dry and dressed and i'm a happy boy now!  Thanks Sir.. thanks A  xoxo

Any time my brother. :kiss:

• Like 3

I took most of the morning off today, for a mental break. Decided to fire up a blank word.docx to do a prompt response to #740 - The Elf.

Without, thinking or trying to... sitting at 4432-words. I started another fracking story. Le Sigh.

• Love 2
  • Wow 1

• Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Glad you’re home and happy, tim. As for me, I wish I’d had my mittens today (shocking I know for May 1). I’m still cold, so I’m about to have my second hot chocolate. Wish I had a fireplace...

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

• Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Good night Thorn...happy dreams 

PS: Glad you had a good day. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Glad you’re home and happy, tim. As for me, I wish I’d had my mittens today (shocking I know for May 1). I’m still cold, so I’m about to have my second hot chocolate. Wish I had a fireplace...

i had gloves and a scarf .. it's cold

• Like 3

My uncle told me today that when he was growing up in Tennessee in the 1950s/60s that it was not unheard of to have snow as late as May. So, not surprised that there is snow and cold fronts in some area.

Having said that... It's weird that we have people in the same Hemisphere Experiencing snow in one area, and we're down here under a heat advisory because of temp/humidity.

• Like 2

Just got home from a work-related shindig. Long day, and I'm happy not to have to talk with anyone for the rest of the night. 

Hope you're all doing well. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

Just got home from a work-related shindig. Long day, and I'm happy not to have to talk with anyone for the rest of the night. 

yes Sir ..  i hope Your night is peaceful now ..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

It's been a good night. I hope you can get some relaxation in.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oops .. my bedtime.  Good night all !!  

Good night tim...sweet dreamz tonight and always xoxo 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
21 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

It’s been a good night now that I’m out of the rain and warm again. 

Hope the rest of your night is peaceful and restful, Mac.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Michael is taking me here tomorrow for dinner: https://springnfreshrolls.wixsite.com/rolls/menu

click on the menu for the next page.

That place looks really good.

12 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

oops .. my bedtime.  Good night all !!  

Sleep Well, my Brother.
Sweet Dreams.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Morning, everyone. I slept like ten hours... Think I needed the rest. Tonight we're going to see Dara O'Briain! That's gonna be fun.

Spoiler

WARNING: CONTAINS SWEARING AND SEXUAL HUMOUR

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Morning, everyone. I slept like ten hours... Think I needed the rest. Tonight we're going to see Dara O'Briain! That's gonna be fun.

Reveal hidden contents

WARNING: CONTAINS SWEARING AND SEXUAL HUMOUR

He's a funny guy ...i've seen him a lot on TV.  He's on a lot of the shows we watch.  We watch mostly British TV.  Have fun!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Mikiesboy said:

He's a funny guy ...i've seen him a lot on TV.  He's on a lot of the shows we watch.  We watch mostly British TV.  Have fun!

Thanks! Yeah, he's one of my favourites, so I'm pretty excited. :) 

• Like 5

Good day everyone.

Tackling school stuff today, and I found something to complain about. You know that accounting/math class I did a couple of classes ago... the one that used that off site program WileyPLUS... Yeah, we're using WileyPLUS again. That's the program that confused the hell out of me. Ugh...

But at least, I know what I'm getting into. Already passed one test this week!

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..