The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

LOL.. no but it is cute and purple. And my Husband has got a wonderfully odd sense of humour.  i thought he bought it for Savannah, until he handed it to me and said, "There you go babe."  And then he laughed, hugged me and said, "You're the girl, right?"  Which made HIm laugh even harder.  i had to laugh too. 

Awww....

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Reader1810 said:

Awww....

LOL...  He was in a very good mood yesterday. It was a good day...

• Love 4

• Site Moderator
8 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

LOL...  He was in a very good mood yesterday. It was a good day...

Looks like we’re going to have another beautiful day, weather wise, so even if you need to stay home and rest, tim, enjoy the brightness the clear skies bring. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Looks like we’re going to have another beautiful day, weather wise, so even if you need to stay home and rest, tim, enjoy the brightness the clear skies bring. 

Does look nice out there .. i may hobble out for a walk.. and then have a nap

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I really liked that part as well. Seeing the saw fish just laying about on the glass was interesting, and kinda funny. Made them look lazy compared to the rest of the critters swimming along. 

Actually, I was really surprised by the number of different types of sea life (including sharks) that were all together in that tank. Granted, the ocean is like that, but still...

Oh, and did you see the penguins, too?

No.. saw nothing about penguins, at all.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Just got a text from my brother telling me that my Aunt passed this morning. Glad I took off work yesterday to go up and see her. 😢

my condolences Fae, so glad you had the chance to see her one last time. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

15 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Just got a text from my brother telling me that my Aunt passed this morning. Glad I took off work yesterday to go up and see her. 😢

I'm glad you got to visit her, Fae.  More, I'm happy you were there to support your mom and your other aunt.  They're still here, and they will remember that.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..