The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

busy as heck but not as bad as it has been Sir. thank You for asking Sir. how is Yours?

Wet and chilly. But I'm in the office now. I've been dealing with an interior designer since yesterday who's gone off the deep end. It's been a good time. Glad your day's improved.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

12 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

been dealing with an interior designer since yesterday who's gone off the deep end. It's been a good time. 

I'm curious. ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Wet and chilly. But I'm in the office now. I've been dealing with an interior designer since yesterday who's gone off the deep end. It's been a good time. Glad your day's improved.

thank You Sir, sorry You're having to deal with crazy people today

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thank You Sir, sorry You're having to deal with crazy people today

I'm used to it. I think you are, too.

• Like 2

Hey, everyone! On my way home from a concert with my choir. We made a guest appearance at this men’s choir’s 100th anniversary. Their median age is about 70, they’re adorable. They did a Beatles medley. When they got to When I’m 64, they sang, “When I’m sixty—“ stopped and looked at each other, and then changed it to 94. It was great.

Not feeling too hot, though, so I snuck out after we’d finished our set. Nearly home where Paul’s waiting with dinner.

Oh! And he got a job! So we’re celebrating. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
41 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Bedtime for me. Night, everyone! ❤️ 

Good night Thorn...happy dreams and congrats to Paul on the new job. 

• Love 1

10 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Cabinet manufacturer's behind delivery schedule, no fault of mine or my company, but she's been ballistic and demanding, wanting money back, threatening not to do business with us anymore, etc. etc. I'm like, fine, let's not do business anymore.

Sounds like she could use a little discipline. ..to help her back to her calm place. Why would anyone want to deal with that unprofessional behavior?  Perhaps she will have an epiphany overnight. Best of luck, Mac.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Good morning, DiC! I got up early(ish) and have spent my morning reading anthology stories. Hope you all have a great day! :) 

hope you're feeling better Thorn

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

....breathe in.....breathe out....

dumpster fire Friday called for something soothing to listen to, thanks to @Mikiesboy for this

.....breathe in.....breathe out....

now go slay those dragons

Another day of challenges? Sorry to hear it. At least the holiday weekend is ahead of us!

Keep the steady breathing going and remember: this too shall pass. Let me know if you need me. 

• Love 3

27 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Another day of challenges? Sorry to hear it. At least the holiday weekend is ahead of us!

Keep the steady breathing going and remember: this too shall pass. Let me know if you need me. 

thank you Sir, i've made a list & prioritized a few things. i also talked to Phil, He suggested booking a conference room & putting my computer & instant messenger on Do Not Disturb too

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, mad_artist said:

hello everybody just sayin hi and hope your good! sean

Howdy, sean.  The day is much better, now that my work is done until Tuesday.  I hope yours is a great one too!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

More storms this evening. Areas that don't need it could get another 3" to 5" of rain tonight -- possibility of hail, high wind, and tornado here as well as flooding.

the pictures have been shocking! be safe Fae

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, mad_artist said:

hello everybody just sayin hi and hope your good! sean

Hi, sean. Hope you’re well! :) 

I’m getting ready for bed. Paul and I are going out tomorrow. Either to a museum or to the sculpture park, cause he hasn’t been yet. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frogner_Park

Goodnight, everyone! ❤️ 

Edited by Thorn Wilde
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..