The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Did You have a nice day, Sir?

It wasn't too bad. I enjoyed the outdoors, wrote a little poetry, visited a friend's open studio for a little while. How about you?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Find me a new pair while you're at it?  I hate shopping for clothing.  👞

hello Fae
i really detest shopping. i do the groceries online, and prefer to not shop for clothes. but Phil needs new sneakers, so we'll go to the outlet mall and look for Him after the soccer match

• Like 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Find me a new pair while you're at it?  I hate shopping for clothing.  👞

I despise it, too. Thank the gods for internet shopping.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

We live across the street from two grocery stores, can't justify paying for that. And tim does not like their produce choices.  And well I have enough time to shop. 

I haven't tried the grocery thing online. But most goods like clothes and books and music and tools are purchased on the internet.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MacGreg said:

I haven't tried the grocery thing online. But most goods like clothes and books and music and tools are purchased on the internet.

I hear you. I order clothes from an online place in Boston, because trying to find stuff in my size here is stupidly hard and very expensive. Cheaper from there even with the exchange rate. We order a lot online too. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

I hear you. I order clothes from an online place in Boston, because trying to find stuff in my size here is stupidly hard and very expensive. Cheaper from there even with the exchange rate. We order a lot online too. 

That's too bad about the expense of clothing there. At least you found a good source for what you need.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

That's too bad about the expense of clothing there. At least you found a good source for what you need.

Toronto is a an expensive place to live. I know tim swaps prices with molly sometimes.. I can here the screams of horror from here. 

I will say good night.  I hope you all have a wonderful evening. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Toronto is a an expensive place to live. I know tim swaps prices with molly sometimes.. I can here the screams of horror from here. 

It's expensive here, also. Not sure how it compares.

Have a nice evening, Mike.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

we do talk about the insane   really high prices at the grocery store there Sir
good night Sir, rest well

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

It's expensive here, also. Not sure how it compares.

Have a nice evening, Mike.

prices differ so much. when i was in Denver i was amazed at the price of gas,  it was 30 cents more a gallon, not too sure how other prices match up what i can tell You is i'm about to pay $1.82 for a 1/2 gallon of milk

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

prices differ so much. when i was in Denver i was amazed at the price of gas,  it was 30 cents more a gallon, not too sure how other prices match up what i can tell You is i'm about to pay $1.82 for a 1/2 gallon of milk

I don't buy gallons, so I'm not sure, but I think I've seen $2.95 pricing on that.

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Probably a dumb question, Mike,  but have you heard of these places? 

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+tall+guy+store+toronto&rlz=1C9BKJA_enCA597CA597&oq=The+tall+guy+store+toronto&aqs=chrome..69i57.12993j1j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:iv&rlimm=12161834632617394832

and this one, which has a store in Kennedy Commons 

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+tall+guy+store+toronto&rlz=1C9BKJA_enCA597CA597&oq=The+tall+guy+store+toronto&aqs=chrome..69i57.12993j1j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:iv&rlimm=3683414675791524537

or this one 

https://www.google.com/search?q=big+and+tall+toronto&rlz=1C9BKJA_enCA597CA597&oq=big+and+tall+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.6709j1j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:iv&rlimm=507070399712927119

by the reviews, two are pricey and one seems reasonable, though they don’t say anything about the actual price points. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

I have to try clothes on, unless I know the brand really well. Too tall and thin to fit easily.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..