The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

6 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Been there, done that. It is quite weird, but it’s faster than waiting for someone to show up. I had a blue screen come up on my computer that needed in person intervention. It took 2 1/2 for someone to show up. Luckily my ‘neighbour’ was away, so I logged onto his computer. in the meantime. Course, it was a problem for receiving phone calls...

we have no real local support. all of IT is with our Baltimore location or our new global support for the company that bought us 18 mos ago. Depends on what you need help with which IT desk you notify

6 hours ago, MacGreg said:

Yes, always a strange situation. It takes control not to move the mouse!

it is Sir. and they were asking why i had the fonts all sized up, i said "so i can read it easier" like duh...

but my issue is fixed so there is that

Edited by mollyhousemouse
dang tiny buttons
  • Like 5

• Site Moderator

Just heard an interesting way to describe tea... 

Spoiler

“Never really understood the appeal of hot, dirty water”  Hmm...

Edited by Reader1810
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Just heard an interesting way to describe tea... 

Hide contents

“Never really understood the appeal of hot, dirty water”  Hmm...

i had some blackberry sage tea this afternoon, much more than dirty water, lol!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Hey, everybody. Been a busy day so far. Stopped by Pride House to have a look at the sound situation as I'm volunteering there tomorrow for a party with some live music. Lots to do. Then I went to Pride Park and had a look around the stands, and ran into a friend. So we had a beer by the Bear stage as they always have fun music. We sat right next to the leather pride stand. It was fun. Now I'm at home waiting for dinner. Paul's making soup. Hope you're all having a good day! ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 6/18/2019 at 9:12 AM, mollyhousemouse said:

crazy loss of control moment.....

global help desk remoted into my computer, i'm watching someone else manipulate the windows and tabs. weird.....

Oh nonono, I would not be okay with that. Global help wants to do something, they let me know first before they start fiddling around without my knowledge. I'm glad it helped fix things for you, but that's over one of my lines.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Hunter Thomson said:

Oh nonono, I would not be okay with that. Global help wants to do something, they let me know first before they start fiddling around without my knowledge. I'm glad it helped fix things for you, but that's over one of my lines.

@Hunter Thomson i knew it was happening it was still very odd to watch because hecwas very fast & doing things i couldn't follow

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm going to bed. It's not even 11:30, but I slept like four hours last night, so my brain and body are saying sleep. Goodnight, everyone!

Not even 11:30?  If I make it to the weather report on the 10 o'clock news I consider it a late night!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I'm going to bed. It's not even 11:30, but I slept like four hours last night, so my brain and body are saying sleep. Goodnight, everyone!

9 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Not even 11:30?  If I make it to the weather report on the 10 o'clock news I consider it a late night!

lately my bedtime has been before 10 ☺

• Like 2

Morning, DiC! Man, I slept for like nine hours. Think I needed that.

8 hours ago, Kitt said:

I rarely go to bed before 2 am... 

4 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

Good night DiCers.

The sweetest of happy dreams when your turn comes...

PS: I saw the cutest little baby bunny on my walk tonight. :D 

Aww, bunny! I dreamt I saw a bunny.

• Like 3

Been raining here, too, though it seems to have stopped now.

I was just forced to delete an old acquaintance on Facebook. No huge loss, she's kind of a crazy conspiracy theorist. I usually just smile and nod, but today she decided to start in on 'queers sexualising children and too many genders' and I just snapped. Told her to either back off or fuck off. She chose the latter.

In other news, teching the Queer Youth birthday party this evening (the organisation turns 15 this year), so that will be fun. I feel woefully unprepared as I haven't done a live show in over a year, but it should go okay. Should still be fun. Heading out now, so I'll be gone most of the day. Have a great day, everyone!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..