The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

30 minutes ago, Parker Owens said:

You have my deep sympathy. We’ll have that Saturday 

Hopefully Saturday = day off = stay out of the humidity for you Parker.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Hopefully Saturday = day off = stay out of the humidity for you Parker.

:) Thanks, Kitt. I’ll have an outdoor party that afternoon. Glad it won’t rain.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

😕 temperature is already in the 80's F (26 C) heat indices around 110 F (43 C) by this afternoon. i'll be drinking water all day

have a good day everyone

Sounds about like here. The joy of summer.  😑

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hello Sirs and friends
hope everyone had a good day
mine went well until just before 4, i had to put on my "fireman" hat and put out some fires
fingers crossed that everyone is "OK" with the solutions i put forth, won't know until tomorrow morning

gonna sit and do a jigsaw puzzle tonight, i'll be around

• Like 3
  • Love 1

My daughter tells me she wants to have a tee shirt for me and a magnet for my red truck made. A rearing horse wearing a turn out helmet with the initials BRFD across. That would be Bella Rosa ( the name of our barn) Fire Department.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Kitt said:

My daughter tells me she wants to have a tee shirt for me and a magnet for my red truck made. A rearing horse wearing a turn out helmet with the initials BRFD across. That would be Bella Rosa ( the name of our barn) Fire Department.

I like this idea! Sounds cool. 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
5 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

image.png.7dfbaeddbcbb99edc5032319bcc8c024.png

Need to share this ‘thank you’ story, because this is something someone else might have ignored.

Yesterday I was a the grocery store and one of the items I bought was dried cherries for my refrigerator oatmeal. Oh, yay, they have three packages today because sometimes there are none on the shelf. Going through the checkout, the cashier took note that one of the packages was actually cranberries. I would think most cashiers would just ring them through. I mean, why not, right? Not this lovely lady. She saw the other two were cherries, so she questioned my purchase. Needless to say, I was a happy camper because I didn’t end up paying for something I wasn’t going to eat, not to mention saving me from being disappointed when I got home and discovered what I’d done - note to self, verify things grouped together are, in fact, the same item. 

I thanked her a couple of times, and left the store smiling. :D 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Need to share this ‘thank you’ story, because this is something someone else might have ignored.

Yesterday I was a the grocery store and one of the items I bought was dried cherries for my refrigerator oatmeal. Oh, yay, they have three packages today because sometimes there are none on the shelf. Going through the checkout, the cashier took note that one of the packages was actually cranberries. I would think most cashiers would just ring them through. I mean, why not, right? Not this lovely lady. She saw the other two were cherries, so she questioned my purchase. Needless to say, I was a happy camper because I didn’t end up paying for something I wasn’t going to eat, not to mention saving me from being disappointed when I got home and discovered what I’d done - note to self, verify things grouped together are, in fact, the same item. 

I thanked her a couple of times, and left the store smiling. :D 

That is a very nice story ...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

who's a lucky girl 👧?

going to see John Wick Chapter 3 & having dinner out. hope all y'all had a good day, see you later 

Have a great time, molly! 

• Like 2

Going to be another "fun" weather day.  Still 80° F outside [heat index yesterday hit 110° F]. They're expecting severe storms later today with high winds, lots of rain (another 2" of rain over the next 48hrs we don't need) and the possibility in the Western part of the state of baseball+ sized hail.

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Good morning, DiC. 

morning Sir,  how are You? just up & making the coffee here

1 hour ago, Fae Briona said:

Going to be another "fun" weather day.  Still 80° F outside [heat index yesterday hit 110° F]. They're expecting severe storms later today with high winds, lots of rain (another 2" of rain over the next 48hrs we don't need) and the possibility in the Western part of the state of baseball+ sized hail.

be safe Fae

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I see I'm not the only one up early on a Saturday morning. How are you, molly? 

no Sir, i'm usually up this early. i'm well, thank You. are You up this early to go for a run? 

• Like 2

Just now, mollyhousemouse said:

no Sir, i'm usually up this early. i'm well, thank You. are You up this early to go for a run? 

It's raining and cold, so I changed my mind. 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..