The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

But I'd prefer my boy to be able to chew food. 

Yes, Sir .. i kinda like to chew food too.  Hehe.

i hope You are well, Sir.  

Edited by Mikiesboy
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

24 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Keep your teeth, boy. I know it's frustrating, but just keep doing as they tell you. Not much more we can do, than that. 

speaking of food, if You'll excuse me Michael Sir, i'm going to place the grocery order
have a good afternoon 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

speaking of food, if You'll excuse me Michael Sir, i'm going to place the grocery order
have a good afternoon 

Certainly, girl.

• Like 4

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

Right.. the hygienist happily shares about her multiple vacations and i'm like yeah ... me? No, i had rent to pay.  Seriously?  My old dentist went to the super bowl every year, drove a Porsche and sent 3 kids to university. However, he only took what the insurance would pay, except for the odd time, and one time just before Xmas my insurance was used up but i broke a tooth.  He fixed it.. and then we went to the front desk.. I got my credit card out and he put his hand on mine and said, no.. Merry Christmas.  Won't forget that.

Sadly, he died two years ago from some nasty cancer.. didn't get to retire even... worked right to the end.  i miss him. He was a good man.

The heart was for that man’s  innate goodness. Sad that he died so horribly before he could enjoy his retirement. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

The heart was for that man’s  innate goodness. Sad that he died so horribly before he could enjoy his retirement. 

You know what Reader i dont know how often we went there and he would be ordering pizza or swiss chalet. Once he said when we said no thank you, he said, take it home with you!  He was funny too. Very gentle wonderful man.

• Love 5

35 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Looking at it takes me back to that  day. It’s nice when someone impacts your life so positively, isn’t it?  

Aw, that is just wonderful... these stories are terrific examples of how something so small can make a huge difference to someone.  Thanks for sharing that Reader. xoxo

• Love 5

35 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Goodnight, DiC! 

Good night, Thorn. 

23 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends

took a nap and woke to no kids in the house 😮 and a Husband who wanted to go out for some dinner see all y'all later

Enjoy, molly! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..