The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Paul and I started on Stranger Things 3 last night. Three episodes then, three episodes this evening. So we have two left to watch tomorrow. Some shows are harder than others not to binge, damn.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Paul and I started on Stranger Things 3 last night. Three episodes then, three episodes this evening. So we have two left to watch tomorrow. Some shows are harder than others not to binge, damn.

I've been spacing it out. Episode 4 later. It is tough not to binge. 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Only reason I'm not just watching the whole thing in a day is cause I'm watching it with Paul and we're restricted to the time between dinner and him leaving for work.

• Like 2

Hey all.  

Rick I'm hoping you can feel all the positive energy this place has for you on your coming out.  

Sorry your electric is out Molly.  See ya around. 

How is everyone else doing? 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all.  

Rick I'm hoping you can feel all the positive energy this place has for you on your coming out.  

Hey thanks for the warm thoughts. I’m doing much better now that I finally made a plan. 

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all.  

Hello, starry. Haven't seen you in a while. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

I want to share a special photo to me which started this new journey for me.

F16C8FB6-47A9-43C7-ADCA-46EC5F863381.jpeg

And there you have it. Why be anyone else? 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

3 hours ago, MacGreg said:

We finished that tonight. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

tim thank you for this picture / quote. I was fighting a personal decision I just made and this picture just verified my plan. So my plan is to finally come out to everyone. Just throw open the closet door. To me this is big step. Thanks again tim and everyone here in DiC

rick

Set yourself free. As Mac said, why be anyone else. Be proud of the person you are. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, rickproehl said:

tim thank you for this picture / quote. I was fighting a personal decision I just made and this picture just verified my plan. So my plan is to finally come out to everyone. Just throw open the closet door. To me this is big step. Thanks again tim and everyone here in DiC

rick

It's a liberating choice, I think. At least it has been for me, though I'm still kind of in the process of coming out as trans. I hope that coming out will grant you peace and happiness. Best of luck! And no matter what, we will all be here for you.

Morning, DiC! Hope you all have a good day. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

It's a liberating choice, I think. At least it has been for me, though I'm still kind of in the process of coming out as trans. I hope that coming out will grant you peace and happiness. Best of luck! And no matter what, we will all be here for you.

Morning, DiC! Hope you all have a good day. :) 

Thorn thank you and good morning

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Well DiC I told my boss at work I was Gay  and it went very well. So I’m now starting to be “out” at work.

Look at you go! Remember I said there is liberation in the reveal? Speak your truth, and the majority of people will be on your side. Brace yourself for setbacks, but stay strong. I'm proud of you for tackling this so quickly! 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..