The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sirs and friends
busy day of errands has finally ended, and we're home out of the heat
hope everyone is good

Hi molly. 

We’re supposed to have T-storms - they usually break the heat, don’t they :unsure: - but so far, nothing. I might not be going for a walk today as it’s supposed to feel like 39C/102F outside. 

• Like 5

Well everyone I’m getting off work. I now have to work out in this heat. I’m selling tickets for a charity event here in town. When I told them I would volunteer I didn’t think about the weather. Most of the volunteers have decided not to help out so my help is needed more than ever. I can’t complain it for a good cause. So I have planned ahead with lots of fluids and water on hand. It should be a fun night. So everyone take care and have a great night. 

rick

• Like 5

• Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Well everyone I’m getting off work. I now have to work out in this heat. I’m selling tickets for a charity event here in town. When I told them I would volunteer I didn’t think about the weather. Most of the volunteers have decided not to help out so my help is needed more than ever. I can’t complain it for a good cause. So I have planned ahead with lots of fluids and water on hand. It should be a fun night. So everyone take care and have a great night. 

rick

Same to you, rick.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Why am I cooking brussel sprouts, you ask? Or, more importantly, why am I sharing this fact with you?

Well, it's a segue to say that sean and I have split. Some of you know, some of you may have guessed it, but I thought I'd let you know for sure. So, that means more cooking for me, and more than just a frozen burrito.

yes, Sir ... sorry Sir.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..