The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

4 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

Apropos of nothing:

Is being in a throuple a relationship dynamic you could feel secure in? 

yes, yes, yes.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

After work... Walked to temporary bus stop (due to construction) .. bus is due at 5:05pm (12 min from now) look at bus app: 31 minutes till next bus. Me: OH FFS!!  Too hot to walk and my knee is killing me cuz of the humidity.  Growling i walk all the way back to work .. arrange for UBER .. arrives in 4 minutes. 

He says: Which way is best out of here.. I say: Up the alley here onto Sinnott road go left on either Civic or Eglinton.

Him: OKay i'll take eglinton

we get there.  Him: oh no left turns  .. i look - there are no, NO  LEFT turns signs.  ME: you  can turn left.. pple do it because birchmount is closed.

Him: no i cant.. i'll go to Birchmount.. (turns right)

Me: Birchmount is closed!

Him: I can turn left there

ME: NO you f'g cant because it is f'g closed.

WE get there.. HIm: OH birchmount is closed

FFS!  F'g argued with me about shit all the way home.. god.

• Wow 2
  • Angry 3

2 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

After work... Walked to temporary bus stop (due to construction) .. bus is due at 5:05pm (12 min from now) look at bus app: 31 minutes till next bus. Me: OH FFS!!  Too hot to walk and my knee is killing me cuz of the humidity.  Growling i walk all the way back to work .. arrange for UBER .. arrives in 4 minutes. 

He says: Which way is best out of here.. I say: Up the alley here onto Sinnott road go left on either Civic or Eglinton.

we get there.  Him: oh no left turns  .. i look - there are no, NO  LEFT turns signs.  ME: you  can turn left.. pple do it because birchmount is closed.

What a dick! At least you made it home, though. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

tim a heck of a way to end the day.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
15 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Sorry to hear you had a rough - I’m being “polite” trip home, tim.

Here’s something to make you laugh - or roll your eyes. 

Washed the bed sheets this afternoon. When they were done I, of course, made the bed. After arranging the blanket neatly I turned back to the dryer to get the pillow case. Imagine my confusion when I saw how full of white fabric the dryer was. Mighty big pillow case, you say? 

Nope! It was the top sheet I was seeing because I forgot to put it on the bed before I neatly arranged the blanket. 

If you’d been here, you would have been witness to me ripping the blanket off the bed, so I could put the top sheet where it belongs.

:facepalm:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Sorry to hear you had a rough - I’m being “polite” trip home, tim.

Here’s something to make you laugh - or roll your eyes. 

Washed the bed sheets this afternoon. When they were done I, of course, made the bed. After arranging the blanket neatly I turned back to the dryer to get the pillow case. Imagine my confusion when I saw how full of white fabric the dryer was. Mighty big pillow case, you say? 

Nope! It was the top sheet I was seeing because I forgot to put it on the bed before I neatly arranged the blanket. 

If you’d been here, you would have been witness to me ripping the blanket off the bed, so I could put the top sheet where it belongs.

:facepalm:

cant say i've ever done that..LOL ..

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Very much so. In fact, we may have a boyfriend.  We shall see how it goes. So far, it's working well, but it is early days. 

Michael Sir congratulations 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

Well, I am special, don’t you know. :P 

i do know, very much.. :D 

• Love 4

• Site Moderator
24 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Reader1810 at least you found the top sheet before you went to sleep tonight.

:yes: 

Edit: Call me Reader. All my friends do. :) 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Very much so. In fact, we may have a boyfriend.  We shall see how it goes. So far, it's working well, but it is early days. 

so happy for all three of you Michael Sir

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Well, he's a good guy, I've known him for a long time, but things are right for all of us at the moment. We will see how things go. 

Jealous, but hope things are great. 💖

• Like 5

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night Sirs and friends
back to work tomorrow, so it's off to bed for this girl now
sleep well, i've put the candle in the window to guide any who are wandering
c204_b_candle-car.jpg.ac53e7a7bf5d33970c14b5eee3914b6f.jpg

molly good night

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..