The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

not Jet Fuel, but it's good and strong, i'll get you a cup right away, A!

Thanks! There was no rest for the wicked last night, and need something good and strong.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning Starry!
it's been good so far, here's hoping yours goes well 

Well aside from being woken at 6:10am (toddlers man....) it's going well.   I've gotten some cleaning and organizing done.   Even took apart the vacuum and cleaned all the nooks and crannies out 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Well aside from being woken at 6:10am (toddlers man....) it's going well.   I've gotten some cleaning and organizing done.   Even took apart the vacuum and cleaned all the nooks and crannies out 

oh i remember those days! that time to do those niggling tasks is a small benefit to the waking toddler though
now it's waiting up until all the chicks are back in the nest

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

Wicked, hmm?

Couldn't sleep at first, then got a call around 1:20 am asking if I wanted to go for a ride. Ended up staying out till 5:30 am, and then just started my day.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Brayon said:

Couldn't sleep at first, then got a call around 1:20 am asking if I wanted to go for a ride. Ended up staying out till 5:30 am, and then just started my day.

Sounds like a good reason to be up all night.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Well now.  I think,i just found my besties Christmas present 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, MacGreg said:

Sounds like a good reason to be up all night.

It was nice to get out. Also got my mind off of what was keeping me up. Was at the fitness center at the butt crack of dawn this morning. Which I may start doing more often, seeing as there was only three of us there.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

38 minutes ago, Brayon said:

It was nice to get out. Also got my mind off of what was keeping me up. Was at the fitness center at the butt crack of dawn this morning. Which I may start doing more often, seeing as there was only three of us there.

It is always good to get out and do something productive on a Sunday. 

• Like 1

Sir and friends 

we also have had a fun morning our 3 dogs decide they wanted to run so they jumped a fence and the race was on. We have a neighborhood cat lady that feeds out door cats. Dogs + Cats = trouble. 

So we got that section of fence fixed now if we could get rid of the cat lady 6-10 wild cats everywhere. The sad thing is in this city there is no cat laws unlike dogs.

my wish for everyone is to have a great rest of your Sunday 

Edited by rickproehl
Grammar
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

@MacGreg Sir, please excuse me
working on some laundry
back in a bit

Trying to get some laundry done myself -- too hot to do anything outside (heat index is 114 F). Will be horribly hot again tomorrow, then "cool down" to the mere mid 90's.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fae Briona said:

Trying to get some laundry done myself -- too hot to do anything outside (heat index is 114 F). Will be horribly hot again tomorrow, then "cool down" to the mere mid 90's.

hello Fae, good to see you

our heat index isn't that high today, 103, all the hard stuff got done before it got stupid hot, tomorrow will be hotter than today

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Good evening @MacGreg  and subs and all. 

Nice day giving spankings, flogging and some discussion of what happens at private play parties.  A good day.  

Welcomed home perfectly and just awaiting dinner. Now only three more days as we both have Thursday off. 

hello Sir, nice to hear it was a good day

chores are done, breakfasts are prepped for the week. Phil is grilling burgers, so dinner is mostly out of my hands tonight

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Nice day giving spankings, flogging and some discussion of what happens at private play parties.  A good day.  

Welcomed home perfectly and just awaiting dinner. Now only three more days as we both have Thursday off. 

Michael Sir

I’m glad you day went good and that you are home safe. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

I'm not trying to be rude but is that your day job now?

I know you've retired from police work. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

how is your day going so far? myself enjoying my last day of vacation. going back to work at 7 on Monday. 

so how is everyone else?

Ooof 7am? That's hard.  

I'm ok. Been a nice weekend.  Week after this one I have 2 days vacation planned and I'm so excited.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Ooof 7am? That's hard.  

I'm ok. Been a nice weekend.  Week after this one I have 2 days vacation planned and I'm so excited.  

Glad to hear you had a nice weekend. 

Its trick work 2 weeks 7-4 2 weeks 8-5 2 weeks 9-6 so I like the 7-4 shift you get more done at home.

Edited by rickproehl
Spelling
  • Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..