The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

on this new day I want to share a to do list with you. My wish is for everyone to have a great Friday 

CCDD66E3-BD8A-41A7-9881-0BAECAE942B9.jpeg

Good morning all.

Holy hot tomatoes! A day off, slept till 8 am, and not a single text! And I didn't even turn my phone off!   No need to have hubby claim my death @Brayon

I am altering one item on your list @rickproehl.  Put in 0 % effort on the job!

Edited by Kitt
  • Like 5

58 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Good morning 

I am altering one item on your list @rickproehl.  Put in 0 % effort on the job!

Well some of us have to give 100 % at work I’m unable to get by on my good looks.  I could stop a clock at 30 feet.

Edited by rickproehl
  • Wow 2

23 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Well some of us have to give 100 % at work I’m unable to get by on my good looks.  I could stop a clock at 30 feet.

I am no georgeous spring chicken either, and when working I give 110% and then some most days. My point is that today is supposed to be my day off, something that does not actually happen often. Something usually hits the fan and I need to go into work and fix it regularly.  My goal today is to NOT work at all, actually have a day for myself.  Self care is the first step to being ABLE to be there for others. Ask @mollyhousemouse.  If you go too hard for too long without doing for yourself, the well runs dry and you can't do for others anymore.  I have been known to literally run till I drop and sleep for two days. Takes weeks to get back to normal after I do that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I am no georgeous spring chicken either, and when working I give 110% and then some most days. My point is that today is supposed to be my day off, something that does not actually happen often. Something usually hits the fan and I need to go into work and fix it regularly.  My goal today is to NOT work at all, actually have a day for myself.  Self care is the first step to being ABLE to be there for others. Ask @mollyhousemouse.  If you go too hard for too long without doing for yourself, the well runs dry and you can't do for others anymore.  I have been known to literally run till I drop and sleep for two days. Takes weeks to get back to normal after I do that.

Kitt

then yes you can give 0% and enjoy your day. I’m sorry if I took your message wrong. Yes I do agree you have to take at least some time for your self every day. So please that this I’m sorry for the mistake.

Edited by rickproehl
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Kitt

then yes you can give 0% and enjoy your day. I’m sorry if I took your message wrong. Yes I do agree you have to take at least some time for your self every day. So please that this I’m sorry for the mistake.

So glad I have your permission!  I think perhaps I should go ignore the world for a bit before I lose my composure! That is never a pretty sight.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

Well, another lovely Friday has arrived. 

To those of us working today, I hope things go smoothly and quickly. 

For those of us not working, enjoy your time off. I certainly will do so. 

We, had a great day out yesterday.  Saw an excellent film, Jurassic Park. The theatre has a Flashback Film Series and we hope to get to more. Next is 2001 A Space Odyssey  .. all of us would like to see that.

Also the film, Knives Out ...looks like fun hopefully it's not all in the trailer.

morning Michael Sir

good to hear it was a good day!

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

morning Michael Sir

good to hear it was a good day!

it was interesting being out as a group of three .. we generated some LOOKS .. haha. 

But, thank you molly.  It was a very good day.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

14 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

it was interesting being out as a group of three .. we generated some LOOKS .. haha. 

But, thank you molly.  It was a very good day.  

Michael Sir

i glad you all had a good day out.

I hope your Friday is just as much fun.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Brayon said:

To everyone, a good day.
Got some legal stuff to take care of today. Wish me luck.

I hope it goes smoothly.  Messing with the law, no matter the reason, is not a good time. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

pardon me @MacGreg Sir, would you have a spare 2x4 i could use? some customers are so difficult......

Reveal hidden contents

i wouldn't really do it ...... 

I don't recommend hitting with a 2x4, girl. However, I do keep a nice rubber paddle in my truck that's pretty effective. 

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

I don't recommend hitting with a 2x4, girl. However, I do keep a nice rubber paddle in my truck that's pretty effective. 

thank You Sir

may i borrow it? this customer is tap dancing on my last nerve.

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, MacGreg said:

No. Just point out who needs a swat or two. 

yes Sir, thank You Sir

customer is not listening, no Europe is not North America, they have different requirements, no i don't know why

makes it hard to want to work with them

..... sigh .....

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

yes Sir, thank You Sir

customer is not listening, no Europe is not North America, they have different requirements, no i don't know why

makes it hard to want to work with them

..... sigh .....

Sounds challenging. I'm sure you're doing your best to accommodate the dolt. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..