The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

47 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

tim  - Hi how has your day been?

okay thanks.. got lots of work done..  my new hours were approved starting this sunday.  8 to 4... so yay.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

okay thanks.. got lots of work done..  my new hours were approved starting this sunday.  8 to 4... so yay.

Those are great hours to work. I work a shift work 2 weeks 7-4 then 2 weeks 8-5 then 2 weeks 9-6 and every 3rd as overtime. Monday thru Friday 

Edited by rickproehl
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

No, Winnie was playing hide and seek again and he’s really, really good at hiding. 

Reader you took my closet buddy from me ... Reader can have him Winnie is real good at keeping secrets he kept mine for years and now I don’t need him. I have shared all my secrets. So Winnie you take good care of Reader

Edited by rickproehl
Worss
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

• Site Moderator
Just now, rickproehl said:

Reader you took my closet buddy from me ... tim can have him Winnie is real good at keeping secrets he kept mine for years and now I don’t need him. I have shared all my secrets. So Winnie you take good care of tim.

I will, rick, I will. :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Reader you took my closet buddy from me ... tim can have him Winnie is real good at keeping secrets he kept mine for years and now I don’t need him. I have shared all my secrets. So Winnie you take good care of tim.

thanks rick.. that's sweet.. but we can all share..

• Love 4

Sirs and friends 

look at what you have done - you got me a non writer to write a blog. We better check cause I think heck might freeze over. 

But I can see why everyone writes it so good to get things on paper. 

So who knows you may get a story out me yet.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thanks rick, just getting it into the Instant Pot, it's got about 20 minutes to go

molly the best invention since fire is the instant pot we love ours and we also love our air fryer 

• Like 2

Sirs and friends 

my wish for you is restful sleep and a wonderful Wednesday. I’m going to go to sleep. So everyone have a good evening

Night. rick .. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Defiance19 said:

Battling allergies. Stuffy.. cranky.. 🤧 Time to lay  me down.  Night all.. 

Feel better.. good night.

• Like 2

Sirs and friends,
it was a great afternoon in the DiC, lots of fun, thank you!
i'm off now to take Number One Son to work (so he doesn't have to Uber both ways)
good night all, sleep well
i've put the candle in the window for any who wander
962825673_candleinthewindow.thumb.jpg.84620a60fa2afe850bce796c27a810b8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..