The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator
27 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

good night DiC
@MacGreg it's good to see You Sir. that movie does look good.
@MichaelS36 good to see You also Sir, hope you are well

hope to see everyone tomorrow
i've lit the candle in the window

Good night molly... happy dreams 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

i need to go I have a few things to do before sleep.

may everyone have a good night and a great Tuesday. 

rick

Sleep well, rick

• Like 2

Sirs and friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is that you had a great night and you have a GREAT DAY 

I want to share a quote with you as you start your day.

Stop thinking of what could go wrong and start thinking of what could go right

Hi How is your day?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rickproehl said:

GOOD MORNING 

good morning, rick ... an okay night ... i haven't been feeling so well lately, feels like a virusy thing ... i hope to make it until the weekend... but...

image.png.42924e74a3fc1a9252712bbdc600a226.png

• Love 4

7 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

good morning, rick ... an okay night ... i haven't been feeling so well lately, feels like a virusy thing ... i hope to make it until the weekend... but...

image.png.42924e74a3fc1a9252712bbdc600a226.png

tim nice quote - sorry to hear about the virus thing it not nice to be sick and have to work. So take care of your self my friend.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sirs and friends 

Hi how is your day going? I hope you are having a good day.

myself I have been in training so my head is spinning with all of this new information. 

So a 5 minute meditation break has really helped me get back into focus. It does work for me. I had another girl asking how I was so calm and I explain. She was impressed. So lunch is over back to the training.

• Like 2

Came home at lunch today.  Between the storms yesterday and the rains today the joints weren't happy.  Boss (who lives a bit out of town) wasn't in today because of storm damage. State Capital had gusts last night that topped 90 mph / 145 kph, and left ~80,000 people without power. Some areas near here got 3-inch / 7.6 cm hail.

Weather is supposed to be calm until Friday when we should have more rain and Saturday when we could have more storms.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Came home at lunch today.  Between the storms yesterday and the rains today the joints weren't happy.  Boss (who lives a bit out of town) wasn't in today because of storm damage. State Capital had gusts last night that topped 90 mph / 145 kph, and left ~80,000 people without power. Some areas near here got 3-inch / 7.6 cm hail.

Weather is supposed to be calm until Friday when we should have more rain and Saturday when we could have more storms.

Fae 

sounds like someone turned on the water faucet and forgot to turn it off. The one thing that will happen now is the grass to grow. Stay safe Fae. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I’m closing now and getting out of here early tonight. Have a good night and a better day tomorrow.

rick

good night rick  have a good night

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
33 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Sirs and friends 

I’m closing now and getting out of here early tonight. Have a good night and a better day tomorrow.

rick

Good night rick... happy dreams 

• Like 2

Sirs and friends 

GOOD MORNING 

My wish is that you had a great night and you have a Great Wednesday 

I want to share with you this thought as we start a new Day. 

Sometimes what you’re the most afraid of doing 

is the very thing that will set you free

Hi How is your day? 

rick

• Like 3

Well, you didn’t ask, but here’s a little slice of my day to break up your afternoon. :P

I have my nieces over, it’s pouring rain and we’re sitting on the back porch.  Alexa is belting out tunes from The Greatest Showman, we’re singing along. All of a sudden the 4 yr old starts stripping. Down to her underwear, I ask “Als, what are you doing?”

She puts her hands out, walks off the porch into the rain and says deadpan, “feeling the rain vibes.” 🥺😂

Can’t take this kid. She’s still taking a rain bath. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Defiance19 said:

She puts her hands out, walks off the porch into the rain and says deadpan, “feeling the rain vibes.” 🥺😂

Can’t take this kid. She’s still taking a rain bath. 

Defiance 

I hear Gene Kelly ..  la da dah .. la da dah I’m singing in the rain just singing in the rain...

so let her enjoy it 

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..