The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

18 hours ago, rickproehl said:

molly take care of yourself it’s no fun to be sick. Take your meds and get plenty of fluids. 
Netflix binge - Dolly Parton song shows, and i love AJ and the queen- i love RuPaul.

thanks rick

today i watched food network & slept after going to get ice

• Like 3

8 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Plan for today...

find warm socks, & coffee, take meds, binge on Ash and Ember & Trainwreck, take a nap 

hope y'all have good days too!

warm socks...found
coffee....found (didn't finish a cup, but i had some)
meds....yeah choked those babies down
binge on Ash & Ember... 2 chapters
binge on Trainwreck...dozed off and on
nap...oh yeah 

hope everyone is well

• Like 3

Excuse me please Sirs, and DiC friends -

So how has your day or evening been? 
i had a good weekend spent time with Steve. 
we made some vacation plans for the summer. 
molly i hope you are feeling better. 
we all need a positive thoughts to end our day so sharing this.

A53AABCD-AE29-49E6-A7B0-BAEA0B997C11.jpeg

• Like 1

goals for today:

play catch up on 100 emails (it doesn't ALL need doing today)

drink fluids (Phil brought home my favorite juices 💓)

be ready to go back to work for audits tomorrow (this is a big one involving the entire lab 😱)

• Like 5

9 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

goals for today:

play catch up on 100 emails (it doesn't ALL need doing today)

drink fluids (Phil brought home my favorite juices 💓)

be ready to go back to work for audits tomorrow (this is a big one involving the entire lab 😱)

ok let's see

made headway on the emails...

i'm so tired of tea with honey, but hot apple cider & hot lemonade are good too

i'm ready to be with humans other than my family

i'm grateful i'm allowed to work from home

hope everyone is doing well

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

ok let's see

made headway on the emails...

i'm so tired of tea with honey, but hot apple cider & hot lemonade are good too

i'm ready to be with humans other than my family

i'm grateful i'm allowed to work from home

hope everyone is doing well

molly you forgot my all time favorite warm drink hot coca with a touch of marshmallows. For a cold drink try orange or cranberry and a 7up sprite drink 50/50 ratio. Glad you are getting better and that you are cleaning out your email. So take care of yourself.

Edited by rickproehl
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly you forgot my all time favorite warm drink hot coca with a touch of marshmallows. For a cold drink try orange or cranberry and a 7up sprite drink 50/50 ratio. Glad you are getting better and that you are cleaning out your email. So take care of yourself.

thanks rick, hot cocoa is great, but a little to "creamy" for my throat right now, i have some pineapple and sprite...mmm maybe with dinner
i had a co-worker bring my laptop by last night, it gives me work anxiety when i know i'm going to come into a full inbox

how was your day?

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
7 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well, once upon a time i opened the drop in centre as a place to discuss my upcoming work for those who were interested. I haven't done that for a long time. So, today I will.

Currently, i am writing and nearly completed two pieces for the Spring Anthology. One is a set of poems and the other is a rather long short story. We can't share more than that.

I am also writing another piece which i cannot really explain at the moment. It will become clear when i begin to post it.

And it seems there maybe one more ... a story forming about a note i've had in my One Notes for sometime.

Well all of that is pretty vague isn't it?  Perhaps it's better left unsaid. Lol ... I won't try to keep you updated about what I'm doing in the future, especially since I can't talk about any of it. LOL.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Like 2
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thanks rick, hot cocoa is great, but a little to "creamy" for my throat right now, i have some pineapple and sprite...mmm maybe with dinner
i had a co-worker bring my laptop by last night, it gives me work anxiety when i know i'm going to come into a full inbox

how was your day?

was busy which made the day go faster. So far our office hasn’t gotten hit with the sickness bug. Thanks for asking. Take care of your self. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well, once upon a time i opened the drop in centre as a place to discuss my upcoming work for those who were interested. I haven't done that for a long time. So, today I will.

Currently, i am writing and nearly completed two pieces for the Spring Anthology. One is a set of poems and the other is a rather long short story. We can't share more than that.

I am also writing another piece which i cannot really explain at the moment. It will become clear when i begin to post it.

And it seems there maybe one more ... a story forming about a note i've had in my One Notes for sometime.

Well all of that is pretty vague isn't it?  Perhaps it's better left unsaid. Lol ... I won't try to keep you updated about what I'm doing in the future, especially since I can't talk about any of it. LOL.

I'm still available if you need a Beta Reader.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

:o:unsure:

crud! going back to the office tomorrow means i have to find clothes to wear! lol!
no more pajama bottoms, yoga pants, baggy t-shirts or slippers
so i guess i better go
sleep well everyone

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..