The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

• Site Moderator

Good everyone...

I have a new obsession on the Discovery Channel that’s been keeping me occupied.

Spoiler

PS Can you guess my favourite tow trucker? I think I’m fangirling... 🥰

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

1 hour ago, mollyhousemouse said:

when you get home from work, dog tired but the kids have already ordered dinner

50427e5d516658fd275c0d03edf40b7e.jpg

molly that’s a good family you have there. i’m sure you had a good family dinner. 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
8 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Good Sirs, and DiC friends - just finished supper and i just cleaned up the kitchen. sitting by the fire and enjoying the quiet. 

So how has your day or evening been?

I shovelled the driveway because we’ve got snow again. And, according to what a neighbour told me, I was using a metal shovel my dad bought in 1970. I have to say it worked better than the aluminum ( :unsure: ) shovel that is much newer getting the snow unstuck from the driveway. Sometimes, older really is better...

Sitting by the fire sounds nice, rick. Enjoy you’re evening. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Good Sirs, and DiC friends - just finished supper and i just cleaned up the kitchen. sitting by the fire and enjoying the quiet. 

So how has your day or evening been?

Just watching it snow … later freezing rain .. wonder if we'll be able to get out tomorrow. We will see. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I shovelled the driveway because we’ve got snow again. And, according to what a neighbour told me, I was using a metal shovel my dad bought in 1970. I have to say it worked better than the aluminum ( :unsure: ) shovel that is much newer getting the snow unstuck from the driveway. Sometimes, older really is better...

Sitting by the fire sounds nice, rick. Enjoy you’re evening. 

Reader yes older is better we had snow and i had a minor accident landed in a ditch. Nothing hurt but my pride - thank goodness for AAA roadside. i hit a patch of black ice and skidded into the ditch. So stay safe 

• Like 3

Just now, MichaelS36 said:

Just watching it snow … later freezing rain .. wonder if we'll be able to get out tomorrow. We will see. 

Michael Sir be careful with snow and ice accidents happen in a blink of a eye. There is nothing wrong staying in and watching the snow. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

Michael Sir be careful with snow and ice accidents happen in a blink of a eye. There is nothing wrong staying in and watching the snow. 

I was a cop rick, one thing I know is how to drive … but if we can avoid it we will. 

you have a good night. 

• Like 3

Hello all. I'm sure most are in bed.  But I hope you are all doing well! 

Tonight I went out with my gals and we tried a new restaurant. Food was ok, nothing special which was disappointing but it was tasty enough.  Company was fantastic. And I had a cocktail named "boots with the fur" (how could I NOT try it lol) 

It was cinnamon infused tequila, apple brandy, local apple cider, and vanilla syrup  

It was delicious. 

• Like 3

When your phone goes off saying, "TORNADO WARNING! SHELTER IN PLACE IMMEDIATELY!" And you flip the news on, as they show a squall line pass over your house with reports of a undescended tornado right over your house.

Still have power, cable, and internet, but heard a thud on the roof. I'll be sitting in a doorway if you need me. 

• Wow 4

Wind speed coming off the leading edge hit 75mph over my head. Lots of rain. But seems all is better right now. One hell of a way for a cold front to move in.

This squall line extends from FL to the Carolinas. 

See everyone in the morning. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..