The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

4 minutes ago, Brayon said:

How did they turn out the next day?

That looks really good. I need to try and make it soon.

We should start a topic for all the recipes and Instant Pot stuff we talk about. 🙂

I think Mike should lead us off with that topic, since I got a stern talking to from him for buying canned beans.

Edited by Wayne Gray
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

• Site Moderator
22 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Yeah.. that would be great!!  I think this is very 'make it like you like it' .. i just put in what we had. It was great.

I have dried cherries, but the only nuts - at the moment, anyway - I have are unsalted, dry roasted peanuts. Not sure that would be a good combo. I’ll think on it...

• Like 2

• Site Moderator
13 minutes ago, Wayne Gray said:

I think Mike should lead us off with that topic, since I got a stern talking to from him for buying canned beans.

But, but, but I like canned beans. Well, these kind. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZWUUMKU47ilvsytF4mOj

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Brayon said:

We should start a topic for all the recipes and Instant Pot stuff we talk about.

We did that once .. no one was interested.  The brownies were better... the oatmeal was amazing.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Reader1810 said:

I have dried cherries, but the only nuts - at the moment, anyway - I have are unsalted, dry roasted peanuts. Not sure that would be a good combo. I’ll think on it...

you can likely not put nuts in..  and we like those beans too ... but Michael and Wayne were talking about other beans.. like kidney, chick peas, etc.

• Like 4

History Channel is doing a mini-series on George Washington. Tonight, tomorrow, and Tuesday. Just finished the initial episode, and about to watch the encore. That good. Learned some new things about the first USA President, like he started the French-Indian war. And that he dropped out of school at 11 to run the family farm. Became a surveyor at 14 and a landowner at 17.

• Like 4

I've got to share this, as I'm on cloud nine right now. My Academic year 2 is coming to a close, and I qualify for the Dean's List. Also, been offered a membership into the school's honor society.

• Love 4

• Site Moderator
21 minutes ago, Brayon said:

I've got to share this, as I'm on cloud nine right now. My Academic year 2 is coming to a close, and I qualify for the Dean's List. Also, been offered a membership into the school's honor society.

That is absolutely awesome, A. :D for you! 

• Love 2

37 minutes ago, Brayon said:

That is a great honor you should be so pleased all of you hard work has paid off. Well done.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Brayon said:

WOW ... that is very cool!!  Good for you, man!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Great one. Easier said than done.

Very little that is worthwhile is easy. We need to be as kind to ourselves as we are to others. .. That's why it says, work on it. 

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Very little that is worthwhile is easy. We need to be as kind to ourselves as we are to others. .. That's why it says, work on it. 

Very true.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On the bus again. Appointment at 4:00 pm but its 4 buses and about 3 hours of travel time to get there. 

Have I mentioned lately that Tampa's public transportation system sucks?

Wish me luck! This is a job interview. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Brayon said:

On the bus again. Appointment at 4:00 pm but its 4 buses and about 3 hours of travel time to get there. 

Fingers crossed for you buddy... all the best!! xoxo

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Best of luck, A!! 

• Love 4

3 minutes ago, Brayon said:

Good luck! :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..