The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Just now, Thorn Wilde said:

Hey everyone. Hope you're all having a good day. :) 

Hiding out from the bloody winds here ... but getting some writing done ... chuckling at some forum comments ...

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

Hiding out from the bloody winds here ... but getting some writing done ... chuckling at some forum comments ...

Stay warm, tim. :hug: Not too windy here, but definitely cold. I let the cat out and she came running back in less than half an hour later. Writing is good! I'm getting some done too.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Stay warm, tim. :hug: Not too windy here, but definitely cold. I let the cat out and she came running back in less than half an hour later. Writing is good! I'm getting some done too.

Smart cat!!   Good... good day for writing.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

^_^ dont be surprised when you complain to your manager about other departments & he says well how can we fix it? & you respond they need more training & he says I agree lets schedule that next week & you can lead a training session

me & my big mouth.....

molly best thing to happen then you can show them what they are missing to help you. What is the old proverb if you give a man a fish he eats for 1 meal if you teach the man to fish he eats for his life. it won’t happen in a day but baby steps are something. So you will do a good job. 

• Like 5
3 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

^_^ dont be surprised when you complain to your manager about other departments & he says well how can we fix it? & you respond they need more training & he says I agree lets schedule that next week & you can lead a training session

me & my big mouth.....

Ah, yes. I know this feeling well.

My choir's been talking about wanting to get recording equipment so we can make some decent recordings of ourselves to use to apply for funding and the like. I told them how you can't just get equipment and expect it to just work, you need a technician to make the recording, mix, master and so on. So apparently I've volunteered for the job of recording and mixing my choir... :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Ah, yes. I know this feeling well.

My choir's been talking about wanting to get recording equipment so we can make some decent recordings of ourselves to use to apply for funding and the like. I told them how you can't just get equipment and expect it to just work, you need a technician to make the recording, mix, master and so on. So apparently I've volunteered for the job of recording and mixing my choir... :rolleyes:

That's good though!!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

You can walk the walk, molly!!   Just tell em shaddap and slap em up side the head.. haha, no.. dont do that. LOL

well there is this one......

6 hours ago, rickproehl said:

molly best thing to happen then you can show them what they are missing to help you. What is the old proverb if you give a man a fish he eats for 1 meal if you teach the man to fish he eats for his life. it won’t happen in a day but baby steps are something. So you will do a good job. 

this will be round 2 for most of them....

but yeah i can do this

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..