The Drop in Centre

Just now, rickproehl said:

mine has been a crap week . so take care my friend we can get thru this ... 

frankly i just dont care if i do ... sick of these bitching whining people ... yes life sucks and yes... IT IS ALL MY FAULT.  They can all feck off.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

frankly i just dont care if i do ... sick of these bitching whining people ... yes life sucks and yes... IT IS ALL MY FAULT.  They can all feck off.

tim please don’t give them get you down DON’T give them that power take a second - life right now is not normal. people are going to be upset and lash out. 

we all are in this together 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, rickproehl said:

tim please don’t give them get you down DON’T give them that power take a second - life right now is not normal. people are going to be upset and lash out. 

we all are in this together 

You will excuse me if i dont believe that .. i am in it too.. i dont call people and scream at them.  they use the fact we cannot hear or see them them to be whining bitching bullies.   in it together?  come on... lets get real..  people would kill you for a roll of toilet paper.. or food..  sadly i know too well how true that is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Site Moderator
44 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

You will excuse me if i dont believe that .. i am in it too.. i dont call people and scream at them.  they use the fact we cannot hear or see them them to be whining bitching bullies.   in it together?  come on... lets get real..  people would kill you for a roll of toilet paper.. or food..  sadly i know too well how true that is.

For some people lashing out is normal and it doesn’t matter if they are lashing out at the wrong person, they’ll do it anyway. And yes, I think they’re SHITzu’s.

If you need to vent to shake off their crap attitudes, do it, we will listen. Hang in there, tim. xoxo

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

If you need to vent to shake off their crap attitudes, do it, we will listen. Hang in there, tim. xoxo

I am grateful for this reply.  We all need to let it out, not be shut down with ill timed platitudes. 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
38 minutes ago, MichaelS36 said:

I am grateful for this reply.  We all need to let it out, not be shut down with ill timed platitudes. 

The circumstances are different but I’ve been where tim has been, so I know what it feels like to be treated badly when it’s about something completely out of my control. Being able to vent to someone I know I can trust helped in those situations. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Kitt said:

I agree Mike. And anyone who wishes may vent in my pm a y time. Warning, I am a fixer, and might try to come up with a solution.

Thank you, Kitt. I'll remind him. Not everything needs fixing, sometimes an outlet and a friendly ear is all that's needed. I thank you for yours. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

The circumstances are different but I’ve been where tim has been, so I know what it feels like to be treated badly when it’s about something completely out of my control. Being able to vent to someone I know I can trust helped in those situations. 

Thank you, Reader. Really that's all that was needed. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sir

hello all

it seems mine wasn't the only rough day. i'm going to decompress for a while see y'all later

Hello molly..  i'm around if you need .. xo 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
35 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hello Sir

hello all

it seems mine wasn't the only rough day. i'm going to decompress for a while see y'all later

Hi molly, now that you’re home with your family (the four-legged ones, too) I hope your day will end on a high note. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hey all. Sounds like bad days were dealt all around. 

I'm sorry for that. 

I'm trying to keep positive at my work but my God everyday there is some new facet of this crisis and it's so tiring.  

Sorry you got yelled at tim. That does suck. I hope tomorrow is better. For all of us. 

Well I'm off to see how many of the things I ordered for grocery pickup are unavailable. Wish me luck

• Like 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Hey all. Sounds like bad days were dealt all around. 

I'm sorry for that. 

I'm trying to keep positive at my work but my God everyday there is some new facet of this crisis and it's so tiring.  

Sorry you got yelled at tim. That does suck. I hope tomorrow is better. For all of us. 

Well I'm off to see how many of the things I ordered for grocery pickup are unavailable. Wish me luck

All the best, Starry.  

• Like 5
2 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

Hello molly..  i'm around if you need .. xo 

thank You Sir, i appreciate that more than You know
it's over, and tomorrow is another day
i talked to some people and we vented to each other, it's good to have friends who understand

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thank You Sir, i appreciate that more than You know
it's over, and tomorrow is another day
i talked to some people and we vented to each other, it's good to have friends who understand

Good. you will be okay, though I do understand when you feel otherwise. Goodnight, molly pop. xo

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
10 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

13 of 30 things not available for fulfillment.  

Sigh.  

One of the things we got in our order was a store brand substitute (there should have been the ability to decline  substitutions) that was delivered on March 28 

Also, my mom likes spring water - says the water out of the tap doesn’t taste good - so she ordered bottled spring water. Part of the order was distilled baby water - Nursery with a baby on is their logo - which isn’t drinking water if you’re not a baby - my mom tried it to see. Oh well, I suppose it can be used for cooking, because returns right now?  Not happening. 

*sigh* 

Spoiler

the best before date was March 26 :thumbdown:

Edited by Reader1810
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

One of the things we got in our order was a store brand substitute (there should have been the ability to decline  substitutions) that was delivered on March 28 

Also, my mom likes spring water - says the water out of the tap doesn’t taste good - so she ordered bottled spring water. Part of the order was distilled baby water - Nursery with a baby on is their logo - which isn’t drinking water if you’re not a baby - my mom tried it to see. Oh well, I suppose it can be used for cooking, because returns right now?  Not happening. 

*sigh* 

Hide contents

the best before date was March 26 :thumbdown:

We got a water filter some years ago from this company .. GTA Water. They have great products and service. Not sure they'd be useful for you. It's an easy hook up to the tap, or you can get them plumbed in of course. The water tastes much better and it's kinder to the environment. 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..