Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Hi, gang! :hug:

Can't stay long, but I thought I'd pop in quickly to share this image that myself and TN managed to capture yesterday on my travels not too far from home...

48490691191_431e4b75f6_o.jpg

Hide contents

Benwiskin Mountain

Viewed from the Gleniff Horseshoe Road, County Sligo, Ireland.

Standing 514 meters (1,686 feet) above sea level, with its stunning profile often likened to a breaking wave, this gem of a mountain lies at the northern end of a lengthy broad topped ridge forming one leg of the Gleniff horseshoe. Views from the summit are spectacular.

0:)

Gorgeous photo, Marty. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Wow Bucket do you need some one to keep you warm :D

5 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Yep, someone to cuddle under the blankets :yes:

That reminds me, I haven't seen my friend Jesse since...Christmas, I think? He was adopted by a couple who lives down the road from my parents, and he loves taking care of horses. He has a very gentle soul, and he was great for cuddling when we were kids.   :*)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I might be complaining about the cold weather but it is great for soup

Tomato soup and toast just makes the world right :) 

Toasted cheese sandwiches are great with tomato soup. In the 50's or 60's, the American Board of Education realized that such a pairing would meet the basic nutritional requirements of a school lunch. Instant power couple.   :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..